New 1/30400 SSD scale ships from MEL!

By RuusMarev, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

YAAAASSSS...

(SSD) Imperial Star Destroyer 1/30400 3d printed (SSD) MC80A Home One 1/30400 in Smooth Fine Detail Plastic (SSD) MC80a Wingless Liberty Star Cruiser 1/30400 in Smooth Fine Detail Plastic (SSD) MC80 Liberty Star Cruiser 1/30400 in Smooth Fine Detail Plastic (SSD) Tector Star Destroyer 1/30400 in Smooth Fine Detail Plastic (SSD) Rebel Fleet 1/30400 in Smooth Fine Detail Plastic

Is this on his shapeways shop?

2 hours ago, Kylemcph240 said:

Is this on his shapeways shop?

Yes

This is awesome! Finally a proper "Armada" but, I can't see and pegs or holes on the bases of these ships so I'm wondering how (if possible) you are meant to mount these.

4 minutes ago, Atromix said:

This is awesome! Finally a proper "Armada" but, I can't see and pegs or holes on the bases of these ships so I'm wondering how (if possible) you are meant to mount these.

I saw that too... I looked at the dimensions of the ISD and Mon Cal ships, and if I'm right, pegs would take up most of the bottom of the model.... still.. only $12 for scale ISD... tempting.

1 hour ago, Atromix said:

I couldn't decide on a peg, and since I made this thinking of a decorative diorama, I thought I would let people figure out how they place their ships around the SSD.

How about the small ship style peg? I could see using these on X-wing stands for a modified version of Armada. Bigger ships like a Bellator would be very cool too.

I would probably go with standard Keyhole and pegs to go on their normal bases.. even though I'm pretty sure the keyhole would take up most of the models..

Meh, I'd say use magnets for the stands and call it goot.