Working on my first Foundry submission...

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

For Terrinoth. I hope to have it done by the end of September, in October at the latest.

I don't want to say much about what it is...it's a game supplement, not an adventure....but will have lots of adventure seeds, 12 NPCs (with custom images), custom maps, etc.

Hoping to have it done and up on Drive Thru RPG by then. ;)

I don't know how many pages it will end up as, but probably around the $3.95 price point (cheap). I'm mostly doing it for fun, and as a joint project with my daughter.

Note: it will have nothing to do with a Bestiary....though I really hope Archellus thinks about doing one to sell there! (tricky though, as you can't really use any of the published artwork)....

This submission will be solely the work of my daughter and myself.

Edited by IamGazrok

Seems a little bit of a vaguebooking post, my dude. Hard to get hyped off nothing.

Ramp up the selling up!

I will as I get closer to submitting. Not really looking for someone to take the idea and beat me to the finish line either! I've given about as much info as I can right now, but I'm on track for that timeline or sooner so far.

I will add that I hope to include three new playable races' information in the submission (Goblin, Half Ogre, and Makhim). (but we'll see)... Any other stat blocks will be for existing race NPCs.

I'll have more about it as I get closer to putting it up there.

Edited by IamGazrok

All but one NPC left artwork wise (and 4 small maps). Most (about 4/5) of the writing is done. Hoping to finalize the artwork this week and any other writing details by the end of the following week. Then finally assembling it in AP to get the right look and feel. (and learning how to use AP in the process). So hopefully still on track for an end of Sept. release. I should be on an episode of the Foundry's podcast prior to release, or about the same time, as Ian reached out to me, and it seems like a good idea. So getting there!

I've got solid ideas for additional ones after this too, so once published, I'll get on the next project. It's all in my spare time, so takes a while (as well as just myself doing it, and my daughter helping with some of the art).

@IamGazrok i have a pretty good working template for Terrinoth in AP. Its based off drainsmiths initial design for the CRB but i added sidebars and statblocks in Terrinoth style as well as all the corrects text styles and colors, tabels etc.

Only thing there is a bit hard to do in AP is the headings that spans 2 columns those you got to do manual for each chapter. Im no expert in AP though but it might help if you need it PM me.

Appreciate it. I know there are AP templates in the Foundry materials too, but I'll certainly look at all I can. I bought the program, but need to install it on home PC.

OK, getting to the point where I'm transferring all the writeup in Word to AP. So, here's the planned writeup for Drive Thru RPG, for the product...

This supplement provides four (4) unique taverns set in the lands of Terrinoth. Each place of business has a culture all its own, whether it’s a tavern using gnomish inventions, the watering hole for orcs, a refined fine dining experience, or a taste of the exotic jungles of Zanaga.

Each tavern is detailed including pictured NPCs, tavern layout, setting specific food and drink items, and adventure seeds to spur adventures related to each location.

Developed by veteran GM and self-described Terrinoth researcher Chris Markham, this is the first of many planned supplements for the Realms of Terrinoth setting. Though this supplement is set in the world of Mennara, it can be converted for use in your own fantasy world. The Genesys Core Rulebook, Realms of Terrinoth setting, and either Genesys Dice or the Genesys Dice App are required to use this product.

Definitely going to be more October than end of September.

Finally finished all of the art for it, most of the writing is done, just need to now format it all in Affinity Publisher. Whew!...this was a lot of work already. I have a new appreciation for folks who do this.

Ack, beginning of November. I have to move up a planned mystery dinner by 3 weeks, so have to finish that up all of a sudden!

Thanks!