Hunt for the Ember Crown will not Load

By Leematon, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

For the past week now I've tried loading this campaign (I haven't officially purchased this yet and it still displays the £6.49 price tag in the window), but despite having enough money loaded loaded on my phone, when I select the campaign button the Select Difficulty button greys out, and I can't get any further. I've even tried purchasing the campaign from the app store but the option isn't there, and the app was last updated 7th Aug.

Has anybody else got this issue? How can I get the campaign to load? I don't have the Villains pack yet (it has yet to arrive in the UK) but that should not be a problem.

Try enable-ing Villains if Eriador in the app, then disabling it. That's worked for others when Ember Crown wouldn't function.

Have tried that. Doesn't work, even if I leave Villains enabled while selecting the campaign. 😟

Huh. I haven't activated either expansion yet, so unfortunately I can't be of much help. 😕

I haven't bought it myself yet, but someone asked about it before and the answer was to click/tap on the price tag you referenced to purchase it. Have you tried that?

EDIT: I just tried it and it brought up the purchase screen.

Edited by Uninvited Guest

Eureka! That worked. Uninvited Guest, whoever you are, you are a star. Thanks very much. 😁

Incidentally I've found out that the Villains pack should be out in the UK on 15th Aug.

Edited by Leematon
Additional info.