Villains of Eriador and new campaign

By wernerkellens, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

I’ve the new campaign but Villians of Eriador not. Can I start the campaign without Villians of Eriador enabled and enable it during the campaign?

Thanks

I don't have either in my collection yet, but I assume the answer is yes, to both questions.

I have my Villains of Eriador pack, but I haven't opened it yet. It does say that it contains six new trinket cards and three new title cards though.

I'm guessing these must apply to the new campaign, and could pop up at any time therein.

You could always substitute the miniatures out, but it seems risky to try the campaign without having the new cards.

EDITED TO SAY:

Ignore this reply. Obviously I didn't read the question right, and apparently didn't know what I was talking about anyway.

Edited by Vince79

I'm still playing the first campaign and purchased the villains pack. We were currently playing chapter 5 or 6 when I activated the expansion.

On our next adventure we already got one of the new items. So yes, you can enable it during your campaign.

Of course, that translates to three titles and two trinkets, since each one as a level two and a level three.

Edited by Wandalf the Gizzard
-

Thanks everybody