Played 3 solo games and i have have to say ...

By CrimsonEnvec, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

great job FFG! Your playtesters really honed the game out. in those 3 solo games each game came down to that last turn (2 wins 1 lose). Just great job game feels right on the money. Tonight im going to play with some friends and see how coop feels but i think its going to be fun.

How did you play this already? I didn't think it was available for sale even at gencon.

Somebody's taken the Team Covenant videos, made some guesses about card distribution, and put the game on Tabletop Simulator.

Welcome to making board games in 2019.

33 minutes ago, CitizenKeen said:

Somebody's taken the Team Covenant videos, made some guesses about card distribution, and put the game on Tabletop Simulator.

Welcome to making board games in 2019.

more then one person. and i dont see the issue, that game is 2 months out it was going to happen. the one i use only has rhino lvl 1 and 2. it will not stop people from buying it (i preordered and subbed)

its great for testing decks vs the easy mode rhino.

I'm not criticizing.

11 minutes ago, CitizenKeen said:

I'm not criticizing.

:P

Would you say that you had a lot of options during play, or were there clearly better options?

4 hours ago, Whiz Canmaj said:

Would you say that you had a lot of options during play, or were there clearly better options?

i feel that there where some options (you can do the wrong thing) but it was still here is the best option.

(not a plug) but if you go to my youtube you can watch some videos (2 solo play and 1 2 player coop) and see how it looked for us.

https://www.youtube. com/channel/UCTNCJxTzyUdzvUYQyDZsiaQ?view_as=subscriber

1 hour ago, CrimsonEnvec said:

Eu sinto que lá, onde algumas opções (você pode fazer a coisa errada), mas ainda estava aqui é a melhor opção.

(não é um plug), mas se você for ao meu youtube, você pode assistir alguns vídeos (2 jogos solo e 1 2 jogadores) e ver como ele nos pareceu.

https://www.youtube. com / channel / UCTNCJxTzyUdzvUYQyDZsiaQ? view_as = inscrito

does he have for Tabletop   Simulato  r  .  ? and the rules of the game? already available somewhere?

Edited by Belvasques
On 8/5/2019 at 6:07 AM, Belvasques said:

does he have for Tabletop   Simulato  r  .  ? and the rules of the game? already available somewhere?

if you watch the team cov video they go into all the rules there is also a reddit post that have rules as we know.