I'm probably not remembered, but here I am...

By Dark Alex2, in New Key Bearers

Yeesh, I come back after a few months absence and the forum blew up :/ Oh well...I'm gonna' miss the old layout. Anyways, I was Alex on the original KHTCG forum, but it seems that name is taken now, so it's Dark Alex in lieu of the release of Light and Darkness. Somehow, I never got ahold of a Riku card of any kind, and I couldn't find anyone in my area that played the game so...yeah. I'm in the process of moving to Ohio for the course of Christmas break, so mebbe I'll get lucky and find someone there. I'll post my new deck eventually...

Are we not allowed to use custom avatars anymore? ;_;

Dark Alex said:

Yeesh, I come back after a few months absence and the forum blew up :/ Oh well...I'm gonna' miss the old layout. Anyways, I was Alex on the original KHTCG forum, but it seems that name is taken now, so it's Dark Alex in lieu of the release of Light and Darkness. Somehow, I never got ahold of a Riku card of any kind, and I couldn't find anyone in my area that played the game so...yeah. I'm in the process of moving to Ohio for the course of Christmas break, so mebbe I'll get lucky and find someone there. I'll post my new deck eventually...

Hey Alex. Welcome to the New Heart Forums.

How did you never pull a Riku? I've pulled 7 2 SR and 5 R ...If you need a rare lvl 3 I have a spare.

welcome back alex. and that is kinda odd you never pulled a dark riku

rpgfreak25 said:

welcome back alex. and that is kinda odd you never pulled a dark riku

I think he means Riku in general.

either way. ive got a couple extra also

Roxas said:

Dark Alex said:

How did you never pull a Riku? I've pulled 7 2 SR and 5 R ...If you need a rare lvl 3 I have a spare.

I have no idea, to be honest. I know I bought at least nine packs from A Darkness Awakened, and never once did I get a Riku...maybe I just have bad luck? >_>; And do you mean a rare level 3 Riku or rare level 3 Dark Riku?

...What the heck am I saying, it's Riku, of course I need it ^_^ ;;

Dark Alex said:

Roxas said:

Dark Alex said:

I have no idea, to be honest. I know I bought at least nine packs from A Darkness Awakened, and never once did I get a Riku...maybe I just have bad luck? >_>; And do you mean a rare level 3 Riku or rare level 3 Dark Riku?

...What the heck am I saying, it's Riku, of course I need it ^_^ ;;

I was talking about Regular Riku. I only have one Dark Riku at the moment. If I pull another I'll save it for ya.

i have 2 extra dark rikus if ya need one