First post

By Rebel dude, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Yay looks cool.

I agree. I like cooperative games that can be played solo. It's hard to find players and I work out in the bush alot so this game looks great conceptually. I really loved LotR LCGs. With the theme I may be able to convince the lady friend and her 10 year old to play.

Edited by Lester Crow

Somebody start a Discord server for this game.

Or a YouTube channel ;)

12 hours ago, Lester Crow said:

I agree. I like cooperative games that can be played solo. It's hard to find players and I work out in the bush alot so this game looks great conceptually. I really loved LotR LCGs. With the theme I may be able to convince the lady friend and her 10 year old to play.

This is kind of the boat I'm in. Although I LOVE some of their other games like L5R where I have a huge collection of both the cards and rpgs since I enjoyed the original, I don't really get to play the games that much. I live in a not so convenient place where you either need to play the more popular games in order to find people or drive an hour away. I really enjoyed Legendary because you could play both with friends or solo. Now I know this won't be legendary I'm just using it as an example. But this will be easier for me to consider investing in since I'll get more play ability out of it.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, ArkhamChronicle said:

Or a YouTube channel ;)

Are you planning to do so? Are you guys into the game? Do you need to change your name to DailyBugle?

32 minutes ago, Dominik73 said:

Do you need to change your name to DailyBugle?

If only there was a way to give you Gold or Karma or something as this is genius.

We are definitely interested.

We reached out to FFG to see if we could get any support but sadly not.

We can certainly make our usual unboxings, sleeving and so on.

As for a whole channel we will have to wait till it comes out.

4 hours ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

We can certainly make our usual unboxings, sleeving and so on.

As for a whole channel we will have to wait till it comes out.

I'd love to see you dealing with this game. I really enjoyed your Arkham stuff!