Bug Report - Chapter 7

By lorenzo88, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Italy and yesterday during our campain at chapter 7 (find Uluk the troll in the cave) we had some problems with app.

- First a few enemy (goblins) are appared on the fog and not on a tile, so it was impossible to understand how they moving on the map... i think this is a bug, because we also have ony one tile at the beginning of the chapter where we can move and interact with only 2 tokens.

- Second we had some other problems with 3 interaction token on a map... they show string code.

These two problems prevented us from finishing the mission with victory.

I've the app on Ipad, updated at the last version.

Anyone had the same problem?

IMG-0167.png

IMG-0166.png

IMG-0165.png

I had the same problem last night with the coding issue on interaction icons. It was impossible to know what to do with the C_INTERACTION_ICON type of errors. We were on chapter 9

I had the same problem with code string for search tokens during chapter 5, searching for the scepters. I think it has to do with the Hunt for the Ember Crown update.

Same problem - also map tiles did not appear in on the screen so i had to place enemies on the table with no map. we had to guess how many spaces away from the heroes.

Chapter 7 bug.jpg