Official Online Play?

By jhsjhs, in KeyForge

Hi, I discovered keyforge late last year and loved it. Unfortunately I don’t have many (any?) players near by. I played the crucible for a bit and while impressive found myself playing the same decks over and over. Is there any plan to have an official online version? The gameplay seems designed for it, and I would happily buy new decks to play sealed online. Thanks.

Yes there is, however no time frame has been set for it to be revealed. Table top simulator offers both expansions if you have it (or are willing to spend 10$ on it), so there is a bit more variety there. To have more fair matchups look for players for either platform on an established community like discord, so you can communicate the level you want to play at better.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, Admiral Deathrain said:

Yes there is, however no time frame has been set for it to be revealed.

Plans for official online version have been confirmed? When/where was this? Because I've never seen antything other than the Richard Garfield comment in an interview at GenCon last year.

6 hours ago, Palpster said:

Plans for official online version have been confirmed? When/where was this? Because I've never seen antything other than the Richard Garfield comment in an interview at GenCon last year.

Oof I don't really remember where I get that, I hope it isn't from the statement you are referring to!

It was mentioned by Head of Studio, Andrew Navaro in his AMA livestream.

https://youtu.be/6VseOrN5B58

Richard Garfield mentioned it early on when Keyforge was first released.

Can you wait 6 days? πŸ™ƒ

I hope you are right!i played again at gencon and had a great time.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:35 AM, H418ov21.C said:

Can you wait 6 days? πŸ™ƒ

Do you know something!? 😍

:(

@OsramTaleka I waited 15 days!

Now tell us!