Mandalorian Armor Templates

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Quick disclaimer, I did not make and do not own any of these, I have simply collated various images I think you may find useful for designing your own Mandalorian armor.

Basic armor template (I edited it for ease of fill bucket use [if you use Paint.net, I would suggest a tolerance of 40%], and I decided to color in the belt because I had to adjust it anyway. If you don't like it, it should be easy enough to change).

Basic helmet template.

Nite Owl helmet (this is a picture from a 3D printing template so I'm adding the Etsy link): https://www.etsy.com/listing/661353783/3d-printable-helmet-inspired-by-ursa

Mandalorian symbol.

Mandalorian Protectors symbol.

Mandalorian Nite Owl symbol.

Blank Mandalorian Armor.jpg

Blank Mandalorian Helmet.jpg

Ursa Wren Helmet.png

Mandalorian Symbol.png

Mandalorian Protector Symbol.png

Mandalorian Nite Owl Symbol.png

Here is an example using the basic template plus a symbol.

Mandalorian Armor Test.jpg

Quick disclaimer, I d i d not make and do not ow n any of the se, I simply edited them.

Here are some blank jetpacks:

For use of the Fill Bucket, I would recommend a tolerance of zero and no Anti-Aliasing because I specially set it up so that those settings would work without being patchy, and with those on you often end up with "color bleed" where they sort of blot over the lines and look weird.

Z-6 Jetpack. (Actually a very good image originally, but the guy who made it used shadowing, so I had to clean it up and sharpen it.)

JT-12 Jetpack.

Blank Z-6 Jetpack.jpg

Blank JT-12 Jetpack.jpg

Finally one last one.

This is a tracing of concept art, so it is sort of mine.

For use of Fill bucket, I again would suggest 0% Tolerance and no Anti-Aliasing as you get color bleed if you have those on.

This is the Imperial Supercommando Jetpack from Star Wars Rebels. It doesn't have a name yet unfortunately:

Blank Imperial Super Commando Jetpack.jpg

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Finally one last one.

This is a tracing of concept art, so it is sort of mine.

For use of Fill bucket, I again would suggest 0% Tolerance and no Anti-Aliasing as you get color bleed if you have those on.

This is the Imperial Supercommando Jetpack from Star Wars Rebels. It doesn't have a name yet unfortunately:

Blank Imperial Super Commando Jetpack.jpg

I believe it is in daen of rebellion

11 hours ago, Daeglan said:

I believe it is in daen of rebellion

I suppose you mean "dawn." Did it have a name?

Im away from books so cant say at the moment