World Championship

By Revert, in KeyForge

Every year, the Vault Tour will also qualify a number of the year's top points earners for participation in the invite-only KeyForge World Championship.

How well do you have to do to go to the World Championship? Keyforgegame.com currently displays the top 100 players. Is that the cut off?

If there is no way to know, then how many players does fantasy flight tend to invite to their other games?

Edited by Revert

I don’t think that info has been shared yet.

The Æmber list from Master Vault is not reall a good indicator. If i buy 1601 packs, i am suddenly on place 1. Even if i never played any game 😁
On the other hand, this would give the "pay to win" a new meaning 🙄

I assume that it will be as in all other games.
The place on the tournament will give you the seat for the worlds. As it was already said with the Prime Championship

The Prime Champion will also receive an invitation to the KeyForge World Championship in the form of a Dominator Bauble!

here

My assumption: Winner of each Prime, Top 4 or 8 of each Grand, Top 8 or 16 of each Continental and maybe top 8 or 16 of each Vault.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:43 PM, Tokra said:

The Æmber list from Master Vault is not reall a good indicator. If i buy 1601 packs, i am suddenly on place 1. Even if i never played any game 😁
On the other hand, this would give the "pay to win" a new meaning

Looking at the leaderboard all entries are multiples of 5, so I would assume only shards won at Vault Tour main events are counted for it.