Points update on saved squads wrong.

By Bort, in X-Wing Squad Builder

The saved squads seems to still show the old point costs.

I have to open each squad (or at least click on it) to see the actual point cost.

And the created pdf is also incorrect if you print a hard copy.

Seems to be fixed today.

10 hours ago, John_McCullough said:

Seems to be fixed today.

Nope, still have a couple squads on the app that are being calculated using pre-update points.

All mine still show old points on the saved list and you have to open them to see current points. Even affects newly built squads.

1 hour ago, Vykk Draygo said:

All mine still show old points on the saved list and you have to open them to see current points. Even affects newly built squads.

Same here.

EDIT: I'm using the Squad Builder via the FFG website using a 2017 iMac running Mac OS High Sierra v. 10.13.6, if it helps.

Edited by TwiceBorn

Yeah newly saved squads are showing the old point values on the side.

image.thumb.png.5cbe7466ce9200d93f57d6ef85f9e061.png

having the same issue on Android.

I've found similar is occurring for some of my lists, with a worrying sideline that the incorrect points cost is pulling through onto PDF copies of the lists (showing the wrong total cost and half-points amount for certain ships).

Yep, me too including newly created squads and on the pdf.

Don't worry about the list too much just playing, but that isn't 204, its 197

On mine the issue is obi wan

What's funny is the points show correctly...the math is wrong

47+4+3+19=73

!= 80

X-Wing: obi and 2 naboo

Edited by Adun42
On 7/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, T70 Driver said:

Nope, still have a couple squads on the app that are being calculated using pre-update points.

Yep. I agree - it’s still broken.

Do FFG even check out this area? I am shocked that this still hasn't been fixed.

13 hours ago, william1134 said:

Do FFG even check out this area? I am shocked that this still hasn't been fixed.

FFG still has not updated their own Product / Support page to indicate that the "Upcoming" point list pdf's are actually in effect. I'm not expecting a fix for the saved squads soon.

Now I am starting to wonder if I am going to have to update my custom formats later.

I just logged into the app and the website, and attempted to recreate some of these errors. It appears that the calculations have been corrected. Can any of you confirm this?

Edited by John_McCullough

On 7/28/2019 at 8:58 PM, John_McCullough said:

I just logged into the app and the website, and attempted to recreate some of these errors. It appears that the calculations have been corrected. Can any of you confirm this?

I believe it has been sorted out. (At least my lists are now correct both on the web app and my android phone).

But the bug report was for weeks ago when the new point costs came out.