Clone wars index

By Daeglan, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

So i think it would be helpful to have an index of clone wars related stuff. Ie the solar sloop is in Unlimited Power.

I will add the stuff i knownof when i get home

T-6 Shuttle Disciples of Harmony page 60
V-19b Torrent Disciples of Harmony page 60
Consular Class Light Cruiser Disciples of Harmony Page 62
Jedi Training Cruiser Crucible Disciples of Harmony Page 64
Kaminoan Observation pod Disciples of Harmony Page 65
Gungan Bongo Sub Unlimited Power page 59
H-Type Nubian Yacht unlimited Power Page 60
Punwoeca 116-Class Intersteller Sloop Unlimiter Power 62
Sheathipeded Class Transport Shuttle Unlimited Power 62
Security S-5 Heavy Blaster Pistol Keeping the Peace 43
Jedi Temple Armor Keeping the Peace 48
WJ-800 Blinding Helmet Keeping the Peace 53
TSMEU-6 Personal Wheel Bike Keeping the Peace 59
ATRT Savage Spirits 56
ARC40B Savage Spirits 57
V-19 Torrent Savage Spirits 57
Gungan ATLATL Nexus of Power 102
Gungan Plasma Ball Nexus of Power 102
Gungan Electropole Nexus of Power 103
Gungan Energy Sheild Nexus of Power 103
Chameleon Droid Nexus of Power 106
Mk1 Commando Armor Knights of Fate 47
RX200 Ion Tank Knights of Fate 53
TX0130 Saber Class Fighter Tank Knights of fate 54
RTT-04 Armored Troop Transport Knights of Fate 55
ATAP Knights of Fate 55
Jadthu Class Landing Shio Knights of Fate 60
KWS Mk1 Saber Dart Endless Vigil 41
DUM Series Pit Droid Endless Vigil 45
ETA Class Shuttle Endless Vigil 61
Undicor Jump SPeeder Endless Vigil 62
KSE RHO 1 Limulus Courier Endless Vigil 62
KST-1 Kestral Light Executive Transport Dawn of Rebellion 125
Aeqitens Class light Cruiset Dawn of Rebellion128
CDEF Blaster Pistol Suns of Fortune 94
Cam Droid Suns of Fortune 102
BX Commando Droid Chronicles of the Gate Keeper 69
Droideka Destroyer Droid Chronicals of the Gatekeeper
Ryyk blade Dangerous covenants
Rocket boosts no disintegrations 52
Caison class engineering troop carrier Fully operational 59
AT-FRC Roece Reconaissance Walker Lead by Example 60
Munificent class Command, Control and Communications Frigate Lead by example 52
Maelstrom Class Battle Cruiser Lead by Example 54
Z6 Rotary Cannon Forged in Battle 44
Reciprocating Quad Blaster Cannon Forged in Battle 45
Kyuzo War Sheild Forged in Battle 48
ATTE Forged in Battle 57
LAAT/I Forged in Battle 62
LAAT/C Forged in Battle 63
J Type Diplomatic Barge Desperate Allies 62
E-5 Blaster Carbine Stay on Target 41
Q7 Astromech Stay on Target 47
AT-AA Stay On Target 49
PTB-625 Heavy Bomber Stay on Target 51
H-60 Tempest Heavy Bomber Stay on Target 53
Alpha 3 Nimbus V-Wing Stay on Target 57
A280 CFE COnvertable Heavy Blaster Pistol Cyphers and Masks 38

Hammerhead class Corvette Dawn of Rebbellion 129

Edited by Daeglan

Added stuff.

I hear there's some stuff in Rise of the Separatists and Collapse of the Republic.

Joking aside, as someone who runs a game in the CW era this is a great idea - bookmarked!

If anyone adds stuff here i will add to the top post

So now that i have listed all the stuff from the non era books. What are we missing?

6 hours ago, Daeglan said:

So now that i have listed all the stuff from the non era books. What are we missing?

Recusant-class Destroyer

Hondo's Pirate ships (big and small)

Death Watch ships (Kom'rk/Gauntlet)

Techno-Union Ships (Hardcell Transport)

Koorivar species

Homing Spider Droid

Geonosian fighter (Nantex-class)

Those 3 legged droids with the round heads. Octo something

56 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

Those 3 legged droids with the round heads. Octo something

Small version is in Collapse.

Here is a spreadsheet I put together of equipment that was available during the Clone Wars. I didn't list any generic stuff (i.e. Thermal Detonator) in order to avoid cluttering up the sheet. This is only stuff from the books I have, but is there anything in those books that I missed? This is a smaller version of an in depth list I'm going to be posting simultaneously.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZSkMM2DQ9E6774pesxhegVObsBRGl7-5pbX7_5R22rw/edit?usp=sharing

11 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Here is a spreadsheet I put together of equipment that was available during the Clone Wars. I didn't list any generic stuff (i.e. Thermal Detonator) in order to avoid cluttering up the sheet. This is only stuff from the books I have, but is there anything in those books that I missed? This is a smaller version of an in depth list I'm going to be posting simultaneously.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZSkMM2DQ9E6774pesxhegVObsBRGl7-5pbX7_5R22rw/edit?usp=sharing

I don’t suppose you could put in another column with book name and page number?

Also, some of the Capital ships have an asterisk but no footnote saying why. What do those denote?

7 hours ago, c__beck said:

I don’t suppose you could put in another column with book name and page number?

Also, some of the Capital ships have an asterisk but no footnote saying why. What do those denote?

Book name and page name should be in the comments I left on most of the cells, were they not there? For Weapons it should be on the name, for Armor it should be on the rarity, and for Vehicles it should be on the price/rarity. If you copied it over, you would need to check the box for "copy all comments" or whatever it said.

The asterisk just means that while it may have a designation such as Victory-class "Star Destroyer" I put it in the proper designation for its size. Basically, sometimes ships are denoted through system based on their role or shape, such as cruiser, star destroyer, etc. but I put them where they technically belong.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Book name and page name should be in the comments I left on most of the cells, were they not there? For Weapons it should be on the name, for Armor it should be on the rarity, and for Vehicles it should be on the price/rarity. If you copied it over, you would need to check the box for "copy all comments" or whatever it said.

The asterisk just means that while it may have a designation such as Victory-class "Star Destroyer" I put it in the proper designation for its size. Basically, sometimes ships are denoted through system based on their role or shape, such as cruiser, star destroyer, etc. but I put them where they technically belong.

According to the Anaxes War College System.

3 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I’m viewing it on the mobile app and don’t see any comments, so I’m guessing the comment should don’t work on the mobile app.

I’ll have a look on desktop when I have a free moment.