RtL dungeon question

By 4lterego, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

In Road to Legend, after the Overlord draws a dungeon card for the dungeon the heroes are exploring and it is used, is the card discarded to the graveyard box or returned to the deck?

4lterego said:

In Road to Legend, after the Overlord draws a dungeon card for the dungeon the heroes are exploring and it is used, is the card discarded to the graveyard box or returned to the deck?

Officially, I believe it is returned to the deck.

However, it is an extremely common house rule to put them in the graveyard and only use then again if you manage to run out of dungeon levels. Mainly this is for the sake of keeping the dungeons unique, and I highly recommend it.

Thanks Remy that's what I had in mind... otherwise one could draw the same dungeon twice in a row or in a very short span - no fun.

4lterego said:

Thanks Remy that's what I had in mind... otherwise one could draw the same dungeon twice in a row or in a very short span - no fun.

I've seen it happen before where by dumb luck and bad shuffling the entire dungeon was the same level 3 times.

When it's "put back" I don't think it's meant to be "shuffled' into the deck. At least I cannot find any references to shuffling the dungeon level deck. We always just put it on the bottom. It may come up again, but it's pretty rare.

-shnar