Largest X wing communities?

By Darth Darxide, in X-Wing Off-Topic

I live in the midwest (ohio) and was wondering where the largest X wing communities are around the country.

sound off 🍻

Whereabouts in Ohio?

I moved down to Columbus and am having a difficult time getting out to the game stores to play.

Dayton area

So its a secret society of x wing communities 😉

Yes.

I didn’t see the special handshake so, sorry, but we can’t let you in. 😂

Seriously though, I was hoping to see some responses here too.

I don't know about size for sure but Denver and the Utah valley have pretty active playgroups - those are the only groups I know of with matching jerseys

I’m not opposed to traveling on the weekends for some gaming, as long as numbers of players was double digits 👍🏼

Epic Loot in Centerville, OH near Dayton has a tournament at least every month (or at least they used to?).

Beyond the Board in Dublin, OH has 6-8 people every Thursday. They also have a tournament coming up at the end of June.

That's the extent of my knowledge in Ohio, but make sure you check out the X wing Ohio Facebook page.

6 hours ago, Whalers on the moon said:

Beyond  the Board in D  ublin, OH    has 6-8 people every Thursday.

Ooh. I didn’t know about that store.

I’ll have to check it out.

7 hours ago, Whalers on the moon said:

Epic Loot in Centerville, OH near Dayton has a tournament at least every month (or at least they used to?).

Beyond the Board in Dublin, OH has 6-8 people every Thursday. They also have a tournament coming up at the end of June.

That's the extent of my knowledge in Ohio, but make sure you check out the X wing Ohio Facebook page.

I play at Epic Loot but the number of players has been dwindling for the past 2 months.

They have tournaments every Saturday but sadly just not enough numbers.

i wouldn’t mind driving to Dublin to play except i work until about 8pm every weekday.

😭

Edited by DarthDarxide
Added text

I keep trying to have an X-wing community in Eastern Ohio in St. Clairsville. It is me and about three guys with irregular attendance because of their retail work.