[Mafia] Souls For Sale

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Well, “beginner’s luck.”

Sorry GNIP.

Sorry town.

But a draw is better than a loss, even if everyone is dead.

2 minutes ago, LTD said:

Well, “beginner’s luck.”

Sorry GNIP.

Sorry town.

But a draw is better than a loss, even if everyone is dead.

giphy.gif&ehk=tEoodpS8EJ8MaM%2BgLBTqQg

Edited by clontroper5

“Rosebud...”

Good game guys. A solid setup and a fair amount of intrigue.

@FortyInRed :

nVeIRS62jVIkLJWNWuxSqZnxqu4xwjsDgg7GgewQVRVlvYaCZBimUUHye6hGqewMItCl74expX7OGApiyH5qPka0cAgSUTeFSQldX2TZNcO2Xxxe1kW7WGjo3HzKKblmNlUzcT67

As for the rule about allowing the quotation of mod PMs: In addition to your game roles (which I quoted word for word on page 1, so that people wouldn't abuse the rule change), everyone had a "job on the film set" in their PM. Examples:

A costume designer with an eye for visual details, you ensure that actors’ clothing doesn’t make their heads look too big.

A dazzling film producer who worked with Fritz Lang in Germany, you have come to Hollywood to work with bigger budgets than what was available in your home country.

A body double with a no-nudity clause in your contract, you take the place of the lead actor in one scene of the film, playing the piano in his place. (The actor didn’t die, he just can’t play the piano.)

I hoped the jobs would provide people with something to talk about Day 1, but that didn't happen much, even though everyone was fully allowed to. I think GNIP and clon were the only people who really got into their jobs. Maybe they were too obscure, or just seemed irrelevant.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
5 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

As for the rule about allowing the quotation of mod PMs: In addition to your game roles (which I quoted word for word on page 1, so that people wouldn't abuse the rule change), everyone had a "job on the film set" in their PM. Examples:

A costume designer with an eye for visual details, you ensure that actors’ clothing doesn’t make their heads look too big.

A dazzling film producer who worked with Fritz Lang in Germany, you have come to Hollywood to work with bigger budgets than what was available in your home country.

A body double with a no-nudity clause in your contract, you take the place of the lead actor in one scene of the film, playing the piano in his place. (The actor didn’t die, he just can’t play the piano.)

I hoped the jobs would provide people with something to talk about Day 1, but that didn't happen much, even though everyone was fully allowed to. I think GNIP and clon were the only people who really got into their jobs. Maybe they were too obscure, or just seemed irrelevant.

I thought you did a great job. Honestly I forgot all about the job you provided... Too much going on my first game

Forgot to give credit to the movies. Images are from:

"Keystone Cops"

"Safety Last" (If you watch Back to the Future, you'll see two references to the scene where Harold Lloyd hangs from a clock)

various Buster Keaton films ("Sherlock, Jr." "Cops," "Neighbors," "Steamboat Bill, Jr.")

"Some Like It Hot" (I stole the birthday cake scene from this movie)

"The Great Train Robbery"

"Underworld"