Terrinoth where art thou? - Info from UK Games Expo

By Watercolour Dragon, in Runewars Miniatures Game

You can read more on this in my post in the Descent board game forum on here so I won't repeat everything, you can just take a look at that thread, but some news from the show is although FFG were doing nothing to promote Terrinoth :( people do still want the games- RWM was on one stockists stand at a discount and people were vacuuming it up enthusiastically- including the core sets - if you're UK based they have the line on discount and although it's only some of it currently they are due to be getting the whole range in soon having spoken to them at the expo.

If you're not UK based you'd have to check out if it was still a good price adding shipping, any taxes and delivery charges (I got stung with a US to UK order from another supplier as the UK delivery firm charged an extra fee for customs processing - twice as the order came in two boxes - on top of the delivery and tax so a big saving on that order became quite a small saving, so it pays to check)

Their website's here: https://a1toys.com/board-games-card-games/miniatures/miniature-runewars.html