Vertical Dividers for Organizing?

By spookymizu, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Has anybody made up any vertical dividers for L5R: TCG? I found some really nice horizontal ones at boardgamegeek, but I think I'm going to be switching to a vertical box soon.

What are y'all using to organize your cards?

I used divididers from magic and now some plasticard ones I cut myself

I organize mine into two groups:

Deck I am currently playing and box of everything else.

I have a deck box for my current deck using an old Ivory Edition tin, and I have cheap UltraPro boxes for each clan by Dynasty and Conflict, as well as Neutral and boxes for Stronghold and Provinces..... takes up most of a small backpack with my playmat rolled in too.

I'm using card dividers from MtG's holiday gift boxes. They're not *quite* on theme, but look nice and work well. If you just need something functional, you can look for card dividers from a number of brands. The ones I'm most familiar with are Ultimate Guard, and they may be stocked at your LGS.

I'm using the Hobby Lobby artist case with the vertical insert from Broken Token. It's almost perfect. Sometimes cards will slide out and get jumbled up if the case is stored vertically, but other than that I am perfectly happy with it. I even painted the lid Unicorn colors and sealed it with epoxy resin. I'll post pics later, if y'all want to see.

Art case: https://www.hobbylobby.com/Art-Supplies/Storage-Organization/Storage/All-Media-Artists-Supply-Sketch-Box/p/5227

Broken Token insert: https://www.thebrokentoken.com/standard-sized-card-organizer-for-wooden-artist-case

I have binders full of samurai.

Thanks for the replies, everybody.

I still haven't found any vertical dividers I like. Rats! Maybe I'll just make my own, then. 🙂

Here is something I have made for myself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UFSjdyk9vvWkFy7j3YKFlxkXlKZw9hrG

Dividers are to be printed at full size and cut 65mm x 105mm. Pictures have 5mm bleed border to be cut off . I use a local printing shop and ask them to print and cut as they would business cards.

Disclaimer: all the art used belongs to artists or FFG, I just used pictures I could find on the internet. Original idea was to use Seal card art for all clans, but could only find reasonable resolution for 2.

Edited by ArcanePhysics

Wow, ArcanePhysics, those look wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Did you happen to make any dividers for Neutral cards?

Also, I did notice one typo on the Lion Character divider, but it isn't really a big deal for me. I just thought you might want to know.

Bravo for a beautiful design! Very impressive.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:08 AM, spookymizu said:

Wow, ArcanePhysics, those look wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Did you happen to make any dividers for Neutral cards?

Also, I did notice one typo on the Lion Character  divider, but it isn't really a big deal for me. I just thought you might want to know.

Bravo for a beautiful design! Very impressive.

spookymizu , Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks for catching the typo. Fixed the file. I should have neutral dividers done this weekend.

13 minutes ago, ArcanePhysics said:

spookymizu , Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks for catching the typo. Fixed the file. I should have neutral dividers done this weekend.

Fantastic! Give me a holler when you get those done. 🤩 Thanks!

21 hours ago, spookymizu said:

Fantastic! Give me a holler when you get those done. 🤩 Thanks!

Had some spare time today and added dividers for neutral cards to the folder. Hope you get good use out of them 😃

Awesome Sauce!

and Domo!