New errata cards

By Steven Frizzell, in Player community

I’m sure this has been brought up...but I would like FFG to offer errata’d cards for those of us who have a lot of pre-errata cards. All I’m asking for is a straight up trade. Send in your cards that are obsolete and get the updated version. Don’t have time to read and REMEMBER the entire errata 1.9. I recently bought the two play special edition set and now have a few updated cards that have older pre-errata cousins...which gave me this idea.

Maybe you all don’t even care about this.

There are a fair few people that agree with you and have been pushing an errata replacement service from FFG. I think everyone knows it's just not going to happen. 😕

it's a great idea, it should cost very little to FF, no new art, just printing and since the errata is quite big there should be enough to make a pack!

I would be perfrctly happy with pdf copies of corrected cards that I could print and slip in my sleeved cards... Until that happens, i dont bother with the errata, game is Just as fun.

Ideally, FFG would make an "LotR Upgrade/Update Pack" that cost the same as a standard Adventure Pack, and included:

Additional Core Set cards to round out the less-than-three cards (e.g. 2x Unexpected Courage, 1x Steward of Gondor, etc.)
and
Copies of the errata'ed cards

It would likely make nearly as much in sales as a standard Adventure Pack, I suspect, while requiring absolutely zero time or money being put into art commission, card design, and playtesting.

Some players might grumble about having to drop $15 to "fix" issues of stuff they already bought, but they could easily skip the pack. I think most people would grab these up, though.

Sounds good to me, stimp. Thanks for the PDFs.