Any more expansions on the horizon?

By CBolingJr, in Fallout

I’d like to at least see one more! There’s just so much lore that can be thrown at the game. If it did get some love, when do you think they would start teasing it?

I'd like to see a card pack released that has new starting encounters that are scenario specific. So 8 new cards for each scenario that feature other minor characters and events straight from the original game. As it is right now, the wastleland and settlement encounters are pretty generic and there are so few that you see the same ones every time you play.

FFG has done these sort of card packs before.

I hope for a Far Harbor, Nuka world, the Mechanic , the Unstopables and more ;)

I’d love to see a New Vegas expansion with scenarios such as The NCR vs The Legion.

As for when they tease it, it’s been over a year since New California was announced, so hopefully soon?

I’d love to see a rethink of the win conditions, there are some good user variants that should be considered.

While I'd enjoy seeing a final "tie it all together" expansion–perhaps something like 2 more scenarios, a smattering of cards to add to the piles, and perhaps an official "story, competitive, and co-op" rule book for all scenarios–I'd be very surprised if it happened. Bethesda isn't really giving Fallout a ton of attention right now and FF has lots of new (and quite good) products out that they're likely all hands on deck for.

It'd be nice to see, but I'm not going to hold my breath any time soon.

In the recent AMA with Andrew Navaro he said rather confidently that there are plans to release more content for Fallout. There is nothing beyond that so who can say what that content will be, but it sounds very likely the game will be getting at least one more expansion.

I wonder now if Andrew was referring to Fallout Shelter: The Board Game when he said there was more content coming for Fallout.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:37 AM, joeshmoe554 said:

I wonder now if Andrew was referring to Fallout Shelter: The Board Game when he said there was more content coming for Fallout.

Hope not, that's really not what any of us were looking for, I think...

🤢

it looks like a new expansion will be announced on February 20.

ffglive_2020-feb-schedule-1.jpg

Probably something smaller than New California, given that it is not called an expansion.

Perhaps cards only? Here's hoping for a better scoring system.

Edited by aniron

This is exactly what I wanted. Excellent stuff FFG, the game is fixed now!

Cool. I was just thinking that it might be time to get rid of this game. But this changes everything. Looking forward to it.

The only downside is that its taken this long, and an expansion, to realise that this should have been a coop game all along.

Oh well, this expansion is now on my must-buy list.

This is great news! Glad I didn't get rid of my copy now.