Skirmish lists against Spectre Cell.

By Randomiz3, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hi!

I've been reading on forums that Spectre Cell team is catching everyone's attention, some of them call it OP, some of them think it is not that OP, etc.

However, I'd love to have some lists that work well against spectre cell, I've read in forums things like "Han/Rangers", "Vader/Palpatine/Thrawn", among other ones, and I understand those are lists that include those deployment cards, but I'd like to have the whole lists.

(Edit: I've also read terms like "grenadier", "vp hungry" and "strain" terms refering to a whole list... I don't know what are those lists about.)

I don't mind if you guys don't give me command cards on the lists, but I am looking for the deployment lists, and I can figure out the best command cards for those builds.

Can you help me out here?

Thank you all, I hope I've been clear enough.

beating spectre cell is always going to be a bit map dependent. On their good maps, good luck. On a map that's tougher for them, you'll want to be able to out activate them (minimum 7 acts) to guarantee that you'll be able to activate last.

Han/Rangers is typically Han/eRangers/Hera/Gideon/3PO/R2D2/and a couple of alliance smugglers or upgrades to taste. Some lists might mix in sabine or mak instead of R2 and some smugglers. You want to get the last act, and be able to punish SC with some good end of round/beginning of round swings.

VPT is those 3 figures, and a mixture of death troopers/officers/upgrades to get to 6 or 7 acts (7 is better imo). You want to get the last act, and be able to punish SC with some good end of round/beginning of round swings.