Painted minis and 3D Scenery!

By bulldoguk, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Got it all set up to hit the 'publish' button several times since last night but Thingiverse seems to be having a brainfart moment and keeps throwing 404 error at me so I will continue to try over the weekend

if you follow BulldogUK on thingiverse it should pop up some time soon!

have fun and enjoy, we are still going strong with our campaign, few missed weeks but few months solid gameplay, now on to the penultimate mission, will miss it when we are done but a little break to play a few different games and our fellowship will probably hit the new campaign then! :)

Should all be posted up there now, in hindsight now we have nearly completed the campaign got a few ideas on new scenery pieces to add so I will upload when I get round to it. Have fun!

I found the stl's on thingiverse, but i noticed some items are missing, like the trees. Do you still have a copy of those as well? Great looking set btw!

wow!....sorry for the necro....but really liked the models and artful painting!!....anything new??....how does your SHADOW figures look as???

2 hours ago, wintermoonwolf said:

wow!....sorry for the necro....but really liked the models and artful painting!!....anything new??....how does your SHADOW figures look as???

Haven't even opened my box yet but it's next on the list along with any new scenery elements that may be needed so watch this space! :)

...I very much look forward to see your painted collection and new scenery elements!...