Denver area Armada tournament 6/15/19

By JauntyChapeau, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

The Denver metro couldn't get an Armada Regional this year, and I'm much less mad as heck about it, considering the excellent turnout we had for our first organized event in April! We have our scheduled date for our second Armada tournament at Total Escape Games - June 15th, 2019. Entry fee is $5, standard list building rules. Come on over and have some fun with us!

If you play in the area, or even if you don't, search for the TEG Armada Group on Facebook and ask to join. We organize weekly free play there, every(ish) Sunday at noon.

Information

Total Escape Games - www.TotalEscapeGames.com

Entry fee will be $5, prizes provided from FFG.

Start time is 11 am, running until ~7pm.

Three rounds, 400 points.

Edited by JauntyChapeau

Hi, everyone - we are three weeks away from the second regular Armada tournament at Total Escape Games in Broomfield, CO. We hope to see you there!

On 5/23/2019 at 9:01 AM, JauntyChapeau said:

Hi, everyone - we are three weeks away from the second regular Armada tournament at Total Escape Games in Broomfield, CO. We hope to see you there!

How's attendance been? I'm hoping to be able to make some time in Aug to head down you way. Fingers crossed!

We had 12 for the first one and 6 for the second - there was a lot going on during that weekend in July, so it turned out to not be the best timing. Our third one is scheduled for August 17th - hoping for a larger turnout for that one. I'm also working with TEG to make sure we get a Prime tournament, too!

@JauntyChapeau How was the turn out last weekend?

Sorry we weren't able to make it down. Summer time is tough with the family schedule.

Edited by SgtDurandal
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:31 AM, SgtDurandal said:

@JauntyChapeau How was the turn out last weekend?

Sorry we weren't able to make it down. Summer time is tough with the family schedule.

It was pretty low (five) - getting a good turnout during the summer has proven challenging! There were four or five regular playes who weren't able to make it who had family obligations. On the plus side, we had a SSD vs SSD game. :)

We've got the next three scheduled and I'll be making an overall post for all three shortly, but currently we're looking at October, December and February.

Edited by JauntyChapeau