Agenda Class Decks mod

By thinkbomb, in Imperial Assault Campaign

An aside upfront = the mods forum seemed more dedicated to PAINTING and mods. So i think this is the right forum?

Any rate ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOn6g7fziAL1X4rXndby5SirqB68Lv2sbWEbAWzUuiQ/edit?usp=sharing

Our group overhauled the Agenda Decks. We're very happy with the changes we've made, and we're hoping at least a couple of you out there can get the joy out of it.

TL;DR = influence points are almost as hard to come by as are experience points. What frustrated us was that there we so many influence cards that just didn't provide the same return on investment as Imperial Class Cards. So, we went through and fixed that.

SPECIAL NOTE - this mod is incompatible with the rule that imposes a limit on active agenda cards. If you use this mod, you have to ignore that rule. More info is included in the linked document.

Feedback and questions would be VERY appreciated. We're confident with all the changes, but we don't have the resources to endlessly playtest this to the 100% sure extent.

Cheers!

Edited by thinkbomb

This is great stuff. A lot of agenda cards are real stinkers.

10 hours ago, Slipjoint said:

This is great stuff. A lot of agenda cards are real stinkers.

Thanks ^^

whoa! so much changes...

at first glance, they seem very interesting. But to say more, we will have to play at least one campaign with them (and we plan to do it as soon as we finish current one)

btw, how do this changes work for short campaigns? Have you noted any issues there?

8 hours ago, Jarema said:

btw, how do this changes work for short campaigns? Have you noted any issues there?

We haven't noted any issues as of yet. If you do find any, please let me know.

I mean, we did review over 100 cards. There's inevitably going to be a couple minor oversights on our part. ^^;

But yeah, thanks a ton! let me know how your run goes.

Edited by thinkbomb