what regions do you want in future expansions?

By woodland_elf_504, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

what areas of middle earth wold be cool to see in future expansions? I personally would like to see an expansion for Mirkwood forest. travailing the twisted path of an old looming forest sounds fun to me. I think the tiles and enemies could bring a relay cool new feel to JIME.

20 minutes ago, woodland_elf_504 said:

what areas of middle earth wold be cool to see in future expansions? I personally would like to see an expansion for Mirkwood forest. travailing the twisted path of an old looming forest sounds fun to me. I think the tiles and enemies could bring a relay cool new feel to JIME.

I agree. In my opinion, that and Moria should be the first two expansions with new tiles.

Mirkwood and Moria would add some interesting terrain to the game.

Dead Marshes could be fun, swamp terrain could slow you down, or have a skill test to stop you sinking or being tricked into a watery grave. Interesting tiles, mechanics and more undead spirits.

I agree that Mirkwood and Moria would be cool.

I think Rohan with a bit of Fangorn, and maybe even some helms deep would be awesome; lots of variety in landscape in one setting.

We Could have mounted Warg riders and some Uruk-hai. As for new heroes there are definitely some good characters from there, hopefully even maybe a mounted character that maybe has a faster move speed at the expense of maybe poor exploration tests.

I'd like an expansion focusing on the dark kingdom of Angmar, with lots of ghosts, undead and cursed ruins.

Mirkwood and Moria for sure, but I'm unsure how I feel about everything being in darkness. I would hope there is some kind of torch mechanic to prevent being overwhelmed by fear.

Forochel. Need that snow.

Darkness for any underground adventures does seem to be much to oppressive. I get what they're going for, but if you haven't lucked into a trinket torch you're **** outta luck

Moria. I am hoping for a Balrog!

On 5/14/2019 at 11:38 PM, Majushi said:

Darkness for any underground adventures does seem to be much to oppressive. I get what they're going for, but if you haven't lucked into a trinket torch you're **** outta luck

This! Moria would be annoying without a torch. With that said - you would hope knowing you're heading off to Moria that you would actually go and pack a torch before setting out! :D

Ithilien would be a cool region with Sauron having just returned to Mordor. Rivers, caves, waterfalls, Minas Morgul looming, the ruins of Osgiliath...