Foils

By Gaido, in KeyForge

It will be fun to find some foil, or other fancy, nice looking, special cards, that we can find in our decks.

I don't know if it will be difficult for current KeyForge's printing technology. And I know that currently decks are cheap, so it will be difficult to print good foil cards without raising craft cost. But I leave this topic here, just if somebody want to share some perfect ideas, to make us deck more cool and stuff.

23 hours ago, Gaido said:

It will be fun to find some foil, or other fancy, nice looking, special cards, that we can find in our decks.

I don't know if it will be difficult for current KeyForge's printing technology. And I know that currently decks are cheap, so it will be difficult to print good foil cards without raising craft cost. But I leave this topic here, just if somebody want to share some perfect ideas, to make us deck more cool and stuff.

I still say the world champion should get a foil version of their winning deck.

Randomized foil decks for tournament prizes would be neat too.

Though if you can't wait that long, there are sleeve inserts you can use in the meantime .

Would be difficult to implement into the printing process we know for single cards, but full foil decks could be an awesome thing! Maybe as tournament prize, maybe as something like 1 in 100 decks bought (needs to find a good balance between exclusivity and large enough volume production to make it worth).

3 hours ago, Simplegarak said:

I still say the world champion should get a foil version of their winning deck.

Randomized foil decks for tournament prizes would be neat too.

Though if you can't wait that long, there are sleeve inserts you can use in the meantime .

Only issue is that Keyforge cards a couple mm longer than Magic cards, so they would be sticking out with how tight that fit in the product video.

Maybe Dragon Shields will be able to work on that tech next now they have figured out how to make their art sleeves near indestructible.