Feats cards in RTL?

By gran_orco, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Can be feats cards used in road to legend like is sob, or would it be unbalanced? Are feats cards prohibited by rules?

gran_orco said:

Can be feats cards used in road to legend like is sob, or would it be unbalanced? Are feats cards prohibited by rules?

Yes they can (and should, if you have them) be used. No they are not prohibited.

When feats were officially introduced to RtL the heroes lost Telekinesis and Bear Tattoo. Its a fairly close exchange that improves the game considerably.s

They also gained the Ironskin rumor, which is an insane boost to the group's power level if they can complete it.

Corbon said:

Yes they can (and should, if you have them) be used. No they are not prohibited.

When feats were officially introduced to RtL the heroes lost Telekinesis and Bear Tattoo. Its a fairly close exchange that improves the game considerably.s

Are you saying I need to remove Telekinesis and Bear Tattoo from my game? I removed all the cards the RTL book mentioned to remove but those 2 cards were not mentioned. We just started our RTL campaign last night.

Yes. Check out the errata in the FAQ, there are some additional Treachery cards to remove as well.

-shnar