Warhammer Online Books

By Drakson, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

I am new to the Warhammer Universe but really like the Card Game. I bought some Warhammer Online books, Dark Storm Gathering by Chris Wraight, Empire in Chaos by Anthony Reynolds, & Forged by Chaos by C.L. Werner. Does anyone know of other Warhammer Online books? The website Black Library does not seem to be much help.

It was neat reading these books, then looking into the Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning pictures to start putting the characters together with the cards and books. I have bought some other Warhammer novels but have not read them yet.

I can't answer your question directly - but if you're interested in the backstory, one cool thing in Warhammer Online is that as you play through the game, it unlocks chapters of a story associated with each race, which gives some interesting background information. The trial for the game is free if you want to check it out.

those are the only online books,

They are awesome books, but i honestly think that the other non-online books are better.

Thanks, I can stop looking for the other online books. I have bought all the beginning legends books, witch hunter a few others I will now start reading. I am looking forward to playing warhammer online but have to get a new PC first, mine is too slow. Thanks for the answers.