Expansions

By Doom Hammer, in DungeonQuest

I hope FFG release the expansions for this also,

Dungeonquest heroes, added more characters that can die in the dungeon

and

Dungeonquest catacombs, added a lower level to the dungeon,

I hope they do

It has been said by FFG that this edition takes elements from the expansions and adds them to the main game.

I for one would be quite happy to see the various Descent / Runebound heroes become available for Dungeonquest in expansions.

talismanisland said:

It has been said by FFG that this edition takes elements from the expansions and adds them to the main game.

Those are great news, now I'm even more exaited about this game then earlier. But I also hope for some expansions in the future. :)

skunkstrype said:

I for one would be quite happy to see the various Descent / Runebound heroes become available for Dungeonquest in expansions.

I wouldn't . The Runebound characters are all incredibly boring.

Make some new, interesting ones instead.

^Says the guy who thinks Terrinoth is "too generic and shamanistic" compared to SnoreHammer...oh wait...

I say bring on the other Terrinoth heroes in future expansions. The more the merrier, especially when it concerns delving into a giant deathtrap :D !

Cyan_of_Doma said:

^Says the guy who thinks Terrinoth is "too generic and shamanistic" compared to SnoreHammer...oh wait...

I say bring on the other Terrinoth heroes in future expansions. The more the merrier, especially when it concerns delving into a giant deathtrap :D !

I'd take 'Snorehammer' over the Rune-nonsense anyday ;)

Warhammer is a differnt world - it's dark, grimm and full of danger on every corner. Terrinoth is more high fantasy, we should not compare those two.

What goes to the expansions - I want to see the old Descent heroes in the main game but the new ones would be also a really good thing to see. So I can only hope that DungeonQuest will not be only a single game but we will see some expansions with new traps, heroes and monsters. I'm really exaited and waiting for this title.

ffgfan said:

Warhammer is a differnt world - it's dark, grimm and full of danger on every corner. Terrinoth is more high fantasy, we should not compare those two.

What goes to the expansions - I want to see the old Descent heroes in the main game but the new ones would be also a really good thing to see. So I can only hope that DungeonQuest will not be only a single game but we will see some expansions with new traps, heroes and monsters. I'm really exaited and waiting for this title.

I agree. Warhammer is its own thing....but i have to say that its getting kinda watered down...not borning just needs to go back the to the basics. Why i dont understand why people have to go and bash it so much....if you dont like it..ok...we dont need to hear/read it a few hundred times...anyway! Im looking forward to this game alot! i love the terrinoth world...ITS ORIGINAL!!

I think the point was more that Warhammer is pretty much as generic fantasy as it gets, with the exception of skaven. So complaining to switch the wh setting for another because the other is too generic is hilarious indeed. It has nothing to do whether or not wh is good.