Now to play some games to figure which clan

By Bluetiger65, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Got home about 10 minutes ago. Found a new to me game store that had what I wanted and was able to get 2 more core sets and children of the empire expansion. Shop has a few players also so can get help playing.

Can start building at least 2 tournament size decks I hope to start trying the clans a little better and deciding which clan I want to be

With just core and cote sets I think Dragon or Crane are likely the best decks at your disposal.

Edited by Ishi Tonu

Thanks for the information. Played a game as crab (still learning the game as this was 2nd time playing with a friend who was also 2nd time playing but as lion). Ended up losing, but know played some things wrong- but at least was a learning experience.

Reading descriptions in rule book, Dragon, Crane, and Phoniex where clans that was thinking about settling on

6 hours ago, Bluetiger65 said:

Thanks for the information. Played a game as crab (still learning the game as this was 2nd time playing with a friend who was also 2nd time playing but as lion). Ended up losing, but know played some things wrong- but at least was a learning experience.

Reading descriptions in rule book, Dragon, Crane, and Phoniex where clans that was thinking about settling on

I’ve been playing since Christmas and still haven’t played Phoenix, but they have some interesting splash cards.

Dragon seems very versatile, and Restoration of balance can feel like a literal punch in the balls to your opponent.

Crane seems fiddly to me. I am sure the problem is me, but I like all the duelling potential.