Advanced Com System and command cards

By Trevize84, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Does ACS applies only to deployment card abilities? Or does it apply also to abilities on command cards played by the figure with ACS?

Edited by Trevize84

Advanced%20Com%20Systems_595_ffflogog_wh

Edited by a1bert
4 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Right... :P I read it like 3 times! How could I miss that?!

Don't worry, at least you weren't at Worlds and convinced yourself that Zeb could use Motivation on Kanan.

7 hours ago, cnemmick said:

Don't worry, at least you weren't at Worlds and convinced yourself that Zeb could use Motivation on Kanan.

Maybe the guy was using your re-costed Kannan :D

7 hours ago, Trevize84 said:

Maybe the guy was using your re-costed Kannan :D

That guy was me! And yeah, my skirmish fixes swimming in my head always mess me up when I'm playing stock skirmish. :)

29 minutes ago, cnemmick said:

That guy was me! And yeah, my skirmish fixes swimming in my head always mess me up when I'm playing stock skirmish. :)

Yes, yes, sure... :) that's a good excuse!

If i were to attach advanced com systems on General Sorin, Bombardment will know become within 3 spaces.

how about Sorin's advanced firepower? Will that also become within 3 spaces?

Edited by Alucardz23
13 hours ago, Alucardz23 said:

If i were to attach advanced com systems on General Sorin, Bombardment will know become within 3 spaces.

I believe so, yes.

14 hours ago, Alucardz23 said:

Yes, he chooses a friendly figure within 3 spaces instead of an adjacent friendly figure. Bombardment is an ability on his deployment card.

14 hours ago, Alucardz23 said:

Yes, friendly Droids and Vehicles within 3 spaces are affected by Advanced Firepower instead of only adjacent friendly Droids and Vehicles . Advanced Firepower is an ability on his deployment card.

Edited by a1bert