The Rise Of Skywalker on Disney+ May 4th

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

No matter how we feel about a particular Star Wars movie, I’ve yet to hear an argument hold up against Star Wars music.

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said: No matter how we feel about a particular Star Wars movie, I’ve yet to hear an argument hold up against Star Wars music.

Except that it’s too awesome.

15 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

No matter how we feel about a particular Star Wars movie, I’ve yet to hear an argument hold up against Star Wars music.

I just discovered twosetviolin this week!!!! PRACTICE!

l0ze9f4gaq341.jpg

v3fn4br0lr341.jpg

ca37zfjeiu341.jpg

Spoilers

Track List

4rwsfoj19v341.png

dtbd6ig32y341.png

20 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Spoilers

Track List

4rwsfoj19v341.png

Is it just me or does the track list line up with the leaked plot points I've seen online?

55 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:
21 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Spoilers

Track List

4rwsfoj19v341.png

Is it just me or does the track list line up with the leaked plot points I've seen online?

That is what they say. Also the main guy who does the leaks came out with some updated changes if anybody wants to look. Also apparently some of the tracks are missing from there. Hopefully Duel of the Fates remix will be in the movie for the battle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/e8tl0v/the_rise_of_skywalker_last_minute_details/

Mild spoilers after this point:

Once again I like the leaks and the changes. I find it interesting that they throw a lot of shade at the TLJ, so I wonder how fans react.

And it does look like Papa Palp does one of the most badass things every in Star Wars. I told my friend who is a Sheeve fan and his exact quote was "bring a poncho because you will be in the splash zone".

I’ll admit I laughed at ‘ Shame! Shame!

Spoilers

Spoilers

Spoilers

If Watch the clip Stay out of the discussion on that forum, great clip

There is a LOT to indicate that a much of the so called leaks are no more than hoaxes, which were obvious given their time frame and rampant lack of source.

ommbn213mf441.jpg

2 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Is that his name?

ec8d357a7caf3d8130200ec6f6e03844.gif
e5635e914518ba495a975895e1e579cc.gif

lol

New Scenes

Can Abrams do it?

Stay tuned.....

The Knights of Ren

lfhbnq9ztv441.jpg

co653ykz7y441.jpg