Star Wars Episode IX The Rise Of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing

No the interceptor in more rounded. Looks like the wings of a Silencer on a TIE/SF cockpit.

FO Palpatine crew card when?

‘When you equip this card, forget it exists until the endgame is clear.’

The dark side of the force is a path to many abilities some would consider ... unnatural...

i could buy that Palpatine was dark side ghost, pulling the strings.

12 minutes ago, Ximatique said:

Kylo's new silencer is neat !

kylo-min.thumb.jpg.7a2f860483a0927ceaf0213af54e5f0c.jpg

It has a bra. Like those fancy street racers. But made of metal. Interesting.

Anyone notice the Imperial class Star Destroyer?

Theres the one shot of the A Wing burning in a battle and the ship in the back does not look like a Resurgent.

8 minutes ago, xanderf said:

What it is is too dang small, though.

I mean, look at the size of Rey (not a very large person to begin with!) standing over to it. There is no way you could have a human sitting upright in that cockpit.

I think its just perspective, she's much close to the camera than the craft.

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

Anyone notice the Imperial class Star Destroyer?

Theres the one shot of the A Wing burning in a battle and the ship in the back does not look like a Resurgent.

Look like a Venator to me with the red stripe in the middle

10 minutes ago, xanderf said:

What it is is too dang small, though.

I mean, look at the size of Rey (not a very large person to begin with!) standing over to it. There is no way you could have a human sitting upright in that cockpit.

There's room for a pilot and necessary equipment in the ball. It is a tight fit for sure, but there is space for it.

13 minutes ago, kris40k said:

TIE Interceptors are not melee weapons, I don't care how angry you are. There better be some sort of weapons failure in play here.

Have you ever seen someone happy that they shot at a Jedi holding a lightsaber?

Edited by skotothalamos

50aj7qQ.png

Lando ‼️

k478i1nt3vr21.png

1gg4gago4vr21.jpg

2qiojjry4vr21.png

ons5t6t03vr21.jpg

oi5hxdq15vr21.jpg

nhgf9you5vr21.png

dbnibr877vr21.png

Snap

21 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

Maybe Rey has been a Skywalker all along? a Leia clone...

Bingo. Or close to her anyways. This also fixes some glaring open questions from Aftermath.

Rey is Leia?

Leia is Rey!

Finkle is Einhorn!!!

Kylo Ren is going to want his own mind wiped.

Edited by kris40k
4 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

dbnibr877vr21.png

Snap is like "who is this discount Jabba?"

6 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

dbnibr877vr21.png

Snap is like "Why do I look like a cardboard standee?"

Great to see Temmin again.

3 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

Have you ever seen someone happy that they shot at a Jedi holding a lightsaber?

At this point Jedi are thought to be myths ("It's all true.") why should the pilot in the context of this trailer not shoot at Rey given the direct intercept course he seems to be on? Whole lots of context missing from that, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." scene. Looks like "rule of cool" is still the order of the day with JJ.

And kind of giving the whole thing away with the title. Guess they have to though.

My first guess to why there's a Palpatine laugh: Rey has a force vision of Palpatine/Palpatine's spirit when she goes to the crashed ruin of the Death Star II.

Most minor nit: did they have to call this one "THE Rise of Skywalker"? "Rise of Skywalker" would have worked just fine, and at least started the title with a new word for Disney.

1 - Star Wars: The...

2 - Star Wars: Attack...

3 - Star Wars: Revenge...

4 - Star Wars: A...

5 - Star Wars: The...

6 - Star Wars: Return...

7 - Star Wars: The...

8 - Star Wars: The...

9 - Star Wars: The...

...c'mon, man, stop stuttering and spit it out!

30 minutes ago, Ximatique said:

Kylo's new silencer is neat !

kylo-min.thumb.jpg.7a2f860483a0927ceaf0213af54e5f0c.jpg

Why is she jumping over it? Seems it'll be easier to duck and jab her laser sword up.

Yeah its nice to see Snap, hope we get to see the rest of Black Squadron as well.

The name of the movie could be misleading, Kylo could still turn. Vader has done far worse than what Kylo has.

There is 100% an Imperial Class Star Destroyer with lights on!

If you put playback speed to super slow, its at the 1:32 mark.

Just now, patox said:

Why is she jumping over it? Seems it'll be easier to duck and jab her laser sword up.

If she doesn't split it half she'd get run over and it probably just wouldn't look as cool.

2 minutes ago, patox said:

Once she has the high ground, it's over.

Holy ******** ******* chills! That is a masterpiece of a teaser. Mostly thanks to John Williams, of course, but that last line followed by the laugh just. Creates emotions.

Kylo has been pretty wishy-washy for having killed his own father as a commitment to the dark side. Maybe he doesn't want to kill her for any number of reasons in that scene? And likewise, maybe she's not trying to kill him? I think the latter is less likely, but.