Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

@LTD Propriety Limited, We have received a mysterious "Authentication Code" which is associated with one of your worlds. What would you like for us to do? We could visit the planet, and see if the code does anything for us.

Noble Gungans,

”Wesa has mucho concerns.”

What if the code activates an ancient device that destroys the planet?

What if the code allows you to bypass our planetary defence systems, leaving us vulnerable?

What if the code opens a secret hyperlane to your home world?

More study is required. I cannot even ask you to give us more information, as the Merry Crew remnant remains at large.

Prorietary Limited asks that you respect our agreement not to enter each other’s systems.

Best Regards.

2 hours ago, LTD said:

Noble Gungans,

”Wesa has mucho concerns.”

What if the code activates an ancient device that destroys the planet?

What if the code allows you to bypass our planetary defence systems, leaving us vulnerable?

What if the code opens a secret hyperlane to your home world?

More study is required. I cannot even ask you to give us more information, as the Merry Crew remnant remains at large.

Prorietary Limited asks that you respect our agreement not to enter each other’s systems.

Best Regards.

Wesa understand. No doo-doo.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular we appear to have information regarding one of your planets (G1). Is there a way we can collaborate to understand the meaning of this message?

@idjmv our ground forces encountered something our science teams cannot explain while sifting through the rubble of the Remnants holdings. It appears to be of supernatural origin. We are hopeful that there are Evil applications of this technology (magic?) that can help us turn the tide against the Gungans. In the meantime do we very much appreciate your assistance in our war, given our total failure to defend what should have been a very defensible position.....

@horseman

Ghosts?

43 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

jmv our ground forces encountered something our science teams cannot explain while sifting through the rubble of the Remnants holdings. It appears to be of supernatural origin. We are hopeful that there are Evil applications of this technology (magic?) that can help us turn the tide against the Gungans. In the meantime do we very much appreciate your assistance in our war, given our total failure to defend what should have been a very defensible position

Hmm. Interesting. Keep us informed if you figure anything out. In the mean time, we will keep fighting.

1 hour ago, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv our ground forces encountered something our science teams cannot explain while sifting through the rubble of the Remnants holdings. It appears to be of supernatural origin.

The Force?

@GhostofNobodyInParticular we appear to have information regarding one of your planets (G1). Is there a way we can collaborate to understand the meaning of this message?

You will have to speak to @BiggsIRL , who has custody of the planet.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bertie Wooster said:

@idjmv @FortyInRed If you have any interest in a three-way battle with the Gungans (for the sake of the objective), just let us know. We'll meet you on your turf or ours.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. @idjmv could you meet somewhere in the X system this turn or next?

3 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

Sorry it took me so long to respond. @idjmv could you meet somewhere in the X system this turn or next?

We will be able to be in position by turn 18

The X System works for us.

@Bertie Wooster

Do you have H2?

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@Bertie Wooster

Do you have H2?

We Gungans have plenty of H2O. But no H2.

45 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@Bertie Wooster

Do you have H2?

We have H2.

2 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

We have H2.

We have information

Just now, Matt3412 said:

We have information

We would be interested in hearing it. How can we obtain in?

28 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

We would be interested in hearing it. How can we obtain in?

How about we enter into an agreement. If accepted i will give you the information, Now.

On a future turn i might need lets say a little bit of good will... say a 5-10 credit wire?

Edited by Matt3412

9 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

How about we enter into an agreement. If accepted i will give you the information, Now.

On a future turn i might need lets say a little bit of good will... say a 5-10 credit wire?

Sounds acceptable. 7 credits for the info, payment at a future date (one turn warning), info now.

4 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Sounds acceptable. 7 credits for the info, payment at a future date (one turn warning), info now.

[Alrightly @The Jabbawookie you said your gonna verify so]

World: H2

Authentication code: Kote darasuum

Edited by Matt3412
5 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

[Alrightly @The Jabbawookie you said your gonna verify so]

World: H2

Authentication code: Kote darasuum

Verified.

@idjmv and @Bertie Wooster I think I'm going to pass on intentionally starting a three-way battle this game. If it happens, so be it, but I'd rather that @idjmv hits you on one front and I hit (read: lose all my core planets) on another.

Just now, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv and @Bertie Wooster I think I'm going to pass on intentionally starting a three-way battle this game. If it happens, so be it, but I'd rather that @idjmv hits you on one front and I hit (read: lose all my core planets) on another.

Understood.

Works for me. I have no need for a 3way either, so I can go back to my business...

Turn 17 hyperpings: B1, B3, G1, G2, H2 I1, K1, L2, N3, O, R, T1, T2, W, X1, Y1.

A GNIPian Pelta C jumps to G1 and encounters 198 Locust Drones; a +5 defender's advantage. A 9 is rolled and the Pelta C is destroyed with no survivors.

A PL GRM jumps to Y1 and begins broadcasting some kind of signal before encountering 66 Locust Drones. An 85 point URASC force enters the system and fires on both parties (a -1 advantage against the locusts, the GRM is left fighting the average.) The GRM is destroyed, and 49 Locusts are killed. The URASC has reestablished control.

D1 remains blockaded by the Wookiees. Details pending.

L2 and L3 are blockaded by the Merry Crew. A ground invasion of L2 fails; 3 Proprietary Limited GF are destroyed. A bombardment of L3 destroys 1 GF and 1 credit production.

X2 and X3 are blockaded by the ELE.

Proprietary Limited has blockaded and successfully invaded the Merry Crew world of N3. No casualties.

A 500 point ELE force engages a 487 point Gungan fleet over X1. No advantage. A 5 is rolled; the Gungans lose 2 Pelta Cs, an HHT and 2 GRM, and are obligated to retreat. The ELE loses 4 Gauntlet squadrons and a Lambda class shuttle. X1 is blockaded by the ELE; a bombardment destroys 2 GF and 2 credit production.

A 106 point PL force appears over Q and fires on a 43 point orbiting Wookiee patrol group. A 10 is rolled and converted to a 6; no Proprietary Limited casualties. A Wookiee HHT is scarred and the Wookiees are forced to retreat, leaving Q under unenforced PL blockade.

Y3, C2, H1, G1 and K1 are infested.

Turn 18 is now live, and will end in 48 hours.

Awaiting orders from:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@BiggsIRL

Orders processed: LTD, Matt3412.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

@LTD

To: Proprietary Limited

Seems as though you have attempted to broadcast a signal. We assume it was an authentication code, similar to the one we received for Planet L2. We have no quarrel, but we do not accept unauthorized visitors. It seems you also have a similar policy.

If this is the case, since you are so involved in business, could we interest you in a trade of codes?

No fees, no conflict.

Edit: Alas, it seems you might lose control of L2. This puts us in the position to blackmail, by being able to broadcast the code to everyone, including the Merry Crew. However, if you wish no quarrel, as we have not suffered any losses, we wish to not have to resort to that. Choose wisely.

Edited by idjmv