Starting Character Choice?

By Lord Citrus, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

So I am going to predominately be playing this game solo and was deciding how many characters I wanted to play with and who.

I was debating between 2-3, leaning more towards 3.

I was thinking Beravor (looks like a skill monkey), either Gimli or Aragorn (some muscle), and Bilbo (I like hobbits).

If your playing solo how many characters are you going to play with, who, and why?

Two... just to keep it in minimum. I mostly play this with group of three or four at least, so I save that bigger band experience for that :)

But if you are pure solo player. I would say two to three just to get know the characters and role combinations.
When you are familiar with the game then increase the character size. There are some decks to keep account for...

Aragorn, obviously. And Beravor, she's one of my favorite heroes in the LOTR LCG.

I'm going with Bilbo, but still not sure on the role yet, as I want to read over all the cards. I'll probably go with pathfinder though. I like Bilbo's skills and abilities, and with a 6 inspiration limit he can be ready for pretty much anything, except dealing tons of damage. Could pair well with Aragorn as a musician (more inspiration and scouting).