Conquerors of the Paellos Sector Rules/OC Discussion

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

9 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

" Victory is achieved when a player controls more than half the sector or when all remaining players acknowledge one player's supremacy. "

I don't remember if this has been asked before, but could you define "half the sector"?

A fair question. Number of full systems controlled or number of planets?

12 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

" Victory is achieved when a player controls more than half the sector or when all remaining players acknowledge one player's supremacy. "

I don't remember if this has been asked before, but could you define "half the sector"?

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

A fair question. Number of full systems controlled or number of planets?

Control (orbital and ground) of 25 planets or more. And a player does not have ground control of a planet with 0 GF.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
8 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Control (orbital and ground) of 25 planets or more. And a player does not have ground control of a planet with 0 GF.

So if I have GF on a planet but someone is blockading that planet, does that mean I don't have "orbital control" of that planet?

2 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

So if I have GF on a planet but someone is blockading that planet, does that mean I don't have "orbital control" of that planet?

Correct.

Turn 6 orders submitted.

I am enjoying this game immensely.

It's a public holiday in Australia - our Memorial Day - so I will spend much of the day refreshing this page in hopes that every player has submitted orders so we can move on to the next turn... I don't have a problem. You have a problem.

But seriously - put in your orders quickly so we can move on!

2 hours ago, LTD said:

It's a public holiday in Australia - our Memorial Day - so I will spend much of the day refreshing this page in hopes that every player has submitted orders so we can move on to the next turn... I don't have a problem. You have a problem.

Still need to hear from:

@FortyInRed

@BiggsIRL

1 minute ago, LTD said:

Oh, Trust me, I hate having to work on ANZAC day.

1 minute ago, Drasnighta said:

Oh, Trust me, I hate having to work on ANZAC day.

As an American - I agree, this is an outrage.

Stuck at work until 11pm local time.

16 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

As an American - I agree, this is an outrage.

I should have expected it. I’ve worked every holiday and my birthday thusfar this year.

my Birthday was the shocker, since it was a Tuesday, and it was the first week in 9 months I hadn’t worked wed-sat

1 minute ago, Drasnighta said:

I should have expected it. I’ve worked every holiday and my birthday thusfar this year.

my Birthday was the shocker, since it was a Tuesday, and it was the first week in 9 months I hadn’t worked wed-sat

Ouch. What do you do?

2 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Ouch. What do you do?

::shrug::

That’s just been life these past 2 years.

11 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

::shrug::

That’s just been life these past 2 years.

Hopefully things get better, then.

55 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

So, effectively everyone.

Dras - I’m not sure you can expect a Canadian company to respect Australian holidays.

Even Australians don’t respect it much - Bunnings is open from 1pm today - so at least we get a solemn morning.

Capitalism, eh?

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

So, effectively everyone.

Dras - I’m not sure you can expect a Canadian company to respect Australian holidays.

Even Australians don’t respect it much - Bunnings is open from 1pm today - so at least we get a solemn morning.

Capitalism, eh?

Not when you can't even get them to respect Canadian ones.

Opened Regular Hours Easter Sunday. And I worked its Graveyard.

Most countries don’t even acknowledge Good Friday as a public holiday. Madness.

Weesa submitted Turn 6 orders!

9t0V.gif

39 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Blast it Biggs, where are you?

5 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

Stuck at work until 11pm local time.

He doesn't even get out of work for another twenty minutes, give the guy a break.

3 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

He doesn't even get out of work for another twenty minutes, give the guy a break.

More for the quote than anything else. Not like there's gonna be a better opportunity to use it...

I have updated as many personal actions as possible.

Okay home. Left late, biked home, showered, looking at stuff shortly.

58 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

It's Not a Trap:

Initiate 2 or more naval battles where you enjoy a 40% or greater advantage.

In the same turn? Or over several turns?

Also, the same question with "Perfectly Legal"

Does it have to be three turns in a row over the same planet? Or just "a" planet?