Next Expansion - Villains of Eriador

By Lord Citrus, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

D3oZp_JX4AIZ_6u.jpg

Just saw this on Twitter.

Just throwing this up incase other's have not seen it yet.

Super excited for this game.

Nice!! Looks like 2 types of minis are included there.

I'm not seeing any twitter post... can you like it?

Thinking it's fake. The picture resolution is low and the base game isn't even out yet.

Edited by Thaeggan
44 minutes ago, Thaeggan said:

I'm not seeing any twitter post... can you like it?

Thinking it's fake. The picture resolution is low and the base game isn't even out yet.

It's not fake. It appears as "Coming Soon" in the Collection section of the app in Rolling Solo's playthrough.

27 minutes ago, TalisDiorn said:

It's not fake. It appears as "Coming Soon" in the Collection section of the app in Rolling Solo's playthrough.

LINK for those who like links!

Seriously guys/gals, post a link. Makes it a lot easier to get people up to speed instead of just saying, "naw bro, it real, believe me". Also saves a ton of time for people who are trying to find it.

Edited by Thaeggan
a better response...

announcement for a new dlc campaign and Villains of Eriador Figure Pack

this expansion format is interesting. I wounder if its going to be as extensive as the lcg (there are a ton of expansions for lord of the rings lcg). I am excited for these to come out. i'm hoping that it adds more diversity to each scenario.

Edited by woodland_elf_504

Does FFG finally came up with accounts? Or do they want to force ppl like me, who plays on mobile and steam, depending where we're playing ot buy those campaign twice or more if at some point gonna have ipad?

19 minutes ago, Sarseth said:

Does FFG finally came up with accounts? Or do they want to force ppl like me, who plays on mobile and steam, depending where we're playing ot buy those campaign twice or more if at some point gonna have ipad?

The xwing app uses accounts so it seems likely that this will as well.

This product is on the FFG website. The expansion includes three miniatures.

Hunt for the Ember Crown

Edited by Tokhuah