Worlds winners?

By Bitterman, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

I've been trying to track the lists (Deployment and Command cards, plus player name) which won all the World Championships so far.

I think I have it right for 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, but I'm missing Command cards from 2015. Anyone able to fill in those missing details? @xarathornx ?

[Update] Found some of the Command cards for 2015, but still missing most of them.

Rebellion-World-Championship-Winner-2019

Mercenaries-World-Championship-Winner-20

2017-World-Championship-Winner.png
(Heightened Reflexes is not confirmed as certain, but there's a high level of confidence).

2016-World-Championship-Winner.png

2015-World-Championship-Winner.png
(Missing a lot of Command cards here... Take Initiative is probably one of them, probably also a second Pummel, but don't know the rest).

Edited by Bitterman

Sorry for the slight derail: Can you take Heroic Effort if you have Extra Armor (a non-unique deployment card) in your Army. I’m likely missing something that technically allows this.

6 minutes ago, birthright said:

Sorry for the slight derail: Can you take Heroic Effort if you have Extra Armor (a non-unique deployment card) in your Army. I’m likely missing something that technically allows this.

Fairly certain skirmish upgrades do not count as deployment cards.

1 minute ago, Kalandros said:

Fairly certain skirmish upgrades do not count as deployment cards.

Yes, I just read the RRG and they don’t count for purposes of rules on other cards, etc. thanks.

I can take a guess for 2017:

(3) Assassinate
(3) On the Lam
(2) Heightened Reflexes
(2) Squad Swarm
(2) Tools for the Job
(1) Negation
(1) Tough Luck
(1) Primary Target (not sure on this one)
(0) Planning (not 100% sure)
(0) Take Initiative
(0) Opportunistic
(0) Urgency
(0) Positioning Advantage
(0) Element of Surprise
(0) ?

9 hours ago, brettpkelly said:

I can take a guess for 2017:

I watched the stream of the final . Daniel played:

(3) Assassinate
(3) On the Lam
(2) Squad Swarm
(2) Tools for the Job
(1) Negation
(1) Tough Luck
(1) Blitz

(0) Take Initiative
(0) Opportunistic
(0) Urgency
(0) Positioning Advantage
(0) Element of Surprise
(0) Planning
(0) Mitigate

So your guess was not far away, and the last part of your guess fits perfectly for the one missing card, so is probably right:

(2) Heightened Reflexes

I also watched the 2015 final , but was only able to identify a few Command cards Martin used in that game. Would be fascinated if anyone knows more.