Special Setup

By player4049001, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Hi, sorry about my english ๐Ÿ˜ง

what part of the game do you have to read? I mean, in "trophy hunting", you must read at loud the special setup or is this possible to keep that part secret for yourself?

And I have another doubt about "trophy hunting", too. In the part of "elite protection" you have to read all the effects when you decided use one of them or just have to read the part you have choosen.

Edit: I am reading again the special setup and I think that this part I must read at loud because it is necessary to play the game. Ok. But I have doubts about the second question. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Edited by player4049001

ยท In some cases, an event will require the Imperial player to choose one of a number of effects, which can be
instant or ongoing. When he chooses one option, he reads the effect aloud and resolves it, but he does not
read or resolve any of the effects that were not chosen.

When a mission event provides a choice to the Rebel players, the Imperial player reads only the portions of
that mission event that corresponds to the option chosen.

(See Mission Events, page 2 of the core campaign book. Or https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/168240/consolidated-star-wars-imperial-assault-rules )

Yes, you read the special setup.

Edited by a1bert

Thanks!

By the way...

Whatch out! I don't know how to put this between spoliers ๐Ÿ™ˆ

In "Elite protection" part when it says : "that figure gains one movement point and may interrupt to perform an attack", can I use the movement point AFTER my attack or I have to use (if I want) before?

Because there is no order specified, the parts of an "and" can be performed in the order of your choice. (ruling exists)

(It would be different with a ", and" or ", then", which can act as sequencers.)

Spoiler protection can be created with [spoiler][/spoiler].

Thanks for both!!