current viable lists please!

By Scoundrel, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

So apart from spectre, which lists are viable right now?

i would love to see some full lists. need inspiration : )

Unshakable Vader + Thrawn

Vader + Palpatine + Thrawn

Double eWeequay + Hondo

Hondo + Sabine

Han + Ranger

Han + Drokatta

I have full lists but I can't upload pics right now.

Edited by Trevize84

It's not going to win you any awards for originality but there are lots of mid-range scum lists that still do pretty well. I've been enjoying playing this double-weequay list...

http://tabletopadmiral.com/imperialassault/373778aa2988843e617900000000008f9d959ea3774992932b3539df1c80

...but a more standard version would probably substitute Gideon or R2 for Chopper/Headhunter, and maybe Onar for Hondo. The problem is still, as always, Spectre, and the fact that that list really does seem to be the creme de la creme right now. This list can beat spectre, but if you're up against a really good spectre player it's always going to be an uphill battle.

I also had a lot of fun with this Han-Rangers-Sabine list, and had a good anti-spectre record with it, too. Unfortunately losing the Uscru map (the Rangers' best) for the new Maul map (their worst) really did a number on it. If you're just going for viable, though, it probably still qualifies :)

http://tabletopadmiral.com/imperialassault/0208a7053f3e0ba6950000000000009d8f9e959477499235172b1cdc809c

58 minutes ago, Trevize84 said:

Unshakable Vader + Thrawn

Vader + Palpatine + Thrawn

Double eWeequay + Hondo

Hondo + Sabine

Han + Ranger

Han + Drokatta

I have full lists but I can't upload pics right now.

Wow. Would love to se basic builds of these. Thats exactly what i was looking for. Thanks either Way.

Had some fun the other day with

Rangers

Drokatta

Sabine

Hera

Gideon

R2

3p0

On 3/29/2019 at 6:55 PM, Scoundrel said:

Wow. Would love to se basic builds of these. Thats exactly what i was looking for. Thanks either Way.

My go-to Vader list is something like

Vader

Palp

Thrawn

3x officers.

Unshakeable.

You've got 6 points left over which I usually spend on Blaise but there's some option there. Elite DT, Zillow, and rule by fear would be another option.

thanks guys. this helps! didn't know I could use tabletop admiral for that so thanks again.