Clarification on Change of Plans

By Trevize84, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hello,

Change of Plans is a card I played very little. Question is let's assume I have Saska and Hondo both ready. I activate Hondo and at the end of the activation I play Change of Plans. Can I exhaust Saska to ready Hondo?

If yes, was Saska the last activated group? In other words can I also use Strength In Numbers to activate Hondo again?

Change%20of%20Plans_275_thumb_ffflogog_w

After activating Hondo you can play Change of Plans to exhaust Saska to ready Hondo. Exhausting Saska doesn't mean she resolved an activation, Hondo resolved the activation.

Strength%20in%20Numbers_275_thumb_ffflog

Hondo resolved the activation, you need to activate "another group", Hondo is not eligible, and Saska is not eligible because you can only activate ready groups. You need a third 6-cost group.

19 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Change%20of%20Plans_275_thumb_ffflogog_w

After activating Hondo you can play Change of Plans to exhaust Saska to ready Hondo. Exhausting Saska doesn't mean she resolved an activation, Hondo resolved the activation.

Strength%20in%20Numbers_275_thumb_ffflog

Hondo resolved the activation, you need to activate "another group", Hondo is not eligible, and Saska is not eligible because you can only activate ready groups. You need a third 6-cost group.

So sad :(