The Minis

By RoBro, in Battles of Westeros

Does anyone know what type of material the Plastic pieces are going to be made out of. They will obviously be made out of plastic but are they going to be like a GW type of plastic? Or more like a bendy plastic from tannhauser and other FFG games.

Hi!

You wrote 16 times the same message!

Need prompt answer or something wrong with your connections?!

BR

I dont see the 16 messages. I would however like an answer.

I would tend to believe they'll be made out of the same plastic FFG uses for everything else...but of course that is just an educated guess.

Now that my games arrived,the figs are FFG soft plastic,inspite of that & the # of figs there is almost no bending factor,even on the lances & spears.

They are smaller than the BL figs but larger than the Runewar figs(I guess FFG wants no free rides)

OD

Old Dwarf said:

They are smaller than the BL figs but larger than the Runewar figs(I guess FFG wants no free rides)

What do you mean by that?

I was hoping that if the human figs of either game were the same scale I could use them as different Westros Houses until FFG came out with an official expansion for non Lanister/Stark forces.

Alas the BoW figs are too big to match Runewars & too small for BL so no quick fix.

OD

I don't know yet! But I hope they stand to much use. Plan to buy this week.

conehead said:

I don't know yet! But I hope they stand to much use. Plan to buy this week.

The figs should last forever in normal game use,there really isn't anything to break.

OD