Question about Axle

By Varrocker94, in Heroes of Terrinoth

I just played the Infernal Codex(namecheck?) Scenario with Axle and i'm not sure if I did it right. The Bloodguard Tomb ended up at the top of my exploration pile, so I ended up drawing it on my first turn. I spawned Axle engaged with the Hero that drew it and continued to play as normal. I didn't swap the tome between heroes and ended up killing Axle before I traveled the first time. I then proceeded to keep the tome on that same Hero for the rest of the Scenario, as I wasn't sure whether I would have to respawn Axle if I decided to use it at that point.

So I guess my question is: Does Axle respawn when you use/pass the Bloodguard Tome around after he has been killed?

Thanks a ton in advance, this drove me crazy for about 10 minutes before I decided to just avoid the dilemma.

Passing the tome does not count as claiming, as far as I can tell, so that wouldn't spawn Axle. I also can't see any rules that would spawn Axle from the discard pile after you've already discarded him.

When you refresh/reshuffle the monsters discard deck (when the original monsters deck is finished and you have to draw a new monster), all Nemesis that have been beaten (and so have been discarded in it) have the potential to be drawn and spawned again in their Lair