Kirei-Ko Triggers?

By zixition72, in L5R LCG: Rules Discussion

Hi Everyone!

I just played a game on jigoku with Kirei-Ko in my deck and i'm confused about what triggers it as I had two separate windows that were both actions, but only one triggered it. I was playing a dragon opponent, and i had the 1 fate in my pool, and he had master alchemist out as well as mirumoto raitsugu. He used the action of master alchemist to pay a fate to the fire ring which i figured would trigger kirei, but nothing happened. He then used mirumoto's action and kirei did trigger allowing me to bow him.

Was Master Alchemist's action not an ability? Or is that a glitch in jigoku?

Any ruling help would be great!

Thanks!

Sounds like a bug to report to the Jigoku team.

1 hour ago, zixition72 said:

Hi Everyone!

I just played a game on jigoku with Kirei-Ko in my deck and i'm confused about what triggers it as I had two separate windows that were both actions, but only one triggered it. I was playing a dragon opponent, and i had the 1 fate in my pool, and he had master alchemist out as well as mirumoto raitsugu. He used the action of master alchemist to pay a fate to the fire ring which i figured would trigger kirei, but nothing happened. He then used mirumoto's action and kirei did trigger allowing me to bow him.

Was Master Alchemist's action not an ability? Or is that a glitch in jigoku?

Any ruling help would be great!

Thanks!

Sounds like a glitch as that should be a triggered ability for sure.