Excited for World's

By stevenk3, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

What are you most excited for next week at world's?

I'm most excited to see the all the amazing members of the community. And get in a bunch of games. I'm hoping we get a prize wall similar to other games, and fingers crossed for a new wave announcement.

What about you?

Excited to meet everyone as well! Not so excited about the possible horde of Specters šŸ˜‚

This is my first time going to any kind of big event like this, so I'm just really looking forward to the general atmosphere of it all. I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'm likely going to get cut up by Spectre, so I'm just going with the goal of having a good time - if I win a game or two that's a bonus :P

Excited to meet everybody and be traveling for a game and pick up some event swag.

I'm not quite as excited as I was last year for a number of reasons. I already didn't love that the event got moved to Adepticon (travel and lodging to Roseville last year was cheaper, and May is more convenient for my work schedule than March) and its really concerning that prizes still haven't been announced. But I'm guessing that once I get a little more comfortable with the new maps, and get closer to travel that my excitement levels will come back up. An actual prize announcement with some killer swag would be a big help too.

Iā€™m excited to see how I do with Hks

Edited by Zagnoroth

I can't wait to meet up with everyone! I'm also not looking forward to an 80% Spectre meta, but that is what FFG has decreed to be the case so \_(惄)_/

Edited by ThatJakeGuy

I'm excited for Worlds to be over with so Spectre can get nerfed and the meta can perhaps get back to being healthy :D