how many investagor are in elder sign

By player1994465, in Elder Sign

i was wondering how many investagor are in elder sign

Including all expansions, there are 53. There are a total of 55 investigators in the Arkham files games, only 2 of which have not been included in EH.

Which 2 are missing from the game?

Thank you all for your help.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, player630063 said:

Which 2 are missing from the game?

Daniela Reyes and Preston Fairmont

On 3/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, LordPyrex said:

Daniela Reyes and Preston Fairmont  

Preston Fairmont  is in the omens of the pharaoh expansion. We are only missing Daniela Reyes. I really hope we get her soon. Daniela was given away at arkham nights and she was a "preview" not a promo so i hold out hope.

I would even bee cool with a final expansion like miskatonic horror did for AH2 or masks of nyarlathotep for EH. Give us our last investigator and some other cool content i am sure FFG can cook up.

Maybe they would give us personal stories for the gators, maybe some sort of campaign play system.

4 hours ago, spoonman2084 said:

Preston Fairmont  is in the omens of the pharaoh expansion.

My bad! Good catch

And Daniela was released at Arkham Nights 2018. Sure thing, promo item only, but there's scans to print in case :)

On 3/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Julia said:

And Daniela was released at Arkham Nights 2018. Sure thing, promo item only, but there's scans to print in case :)

i am clinging to their choice of the word "preview" and not "promo" for Daniela. I hope we see her in a future release for the game...a guy can hope

Would love to get a copy of Daniela Reyes to complete my game. Anyone have a spare copy? 😀

Here a link to the scans. You could do a high res print, but of course it will never be like the linen card finish....