Adventure suggestions

By JaketheWhitt02, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

My group and I recently ran through the EotE beginner game, and now I'm looking for an AoR adventure to run before I create a campaign of my own.

My RPG group currently consists of myself and two others. The characters are an Ithorian Spy with the Counter-Intelligence Duty and a Sullustan Ace with the Space Superiority Duty. (I might be playing a droid sidekick GMPC to round out the party s k illset. )

Adventure suggestions are appreciated.

Have you looked at the AoR beginner set?

I've read through the first few pages. I assumed it was more of an introductory game than a solid standalone adventure.

7 hours ago, JaketheWhitt02 said:

I've read through the first few pages. I assumed it was more of an introductory game than a solid standalone adventure.

Yes, it's very much in the same vein as the EOTE beginner game.

However, there is a followup adventure Operation Shadowpoint (which you can find here . Under the "Player Resources" tab) It gives a handful of short adventure seeds about defending a rebel base (the one they took in the beginner game, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to adapt it to a generic rebel base.) This may have been what @RLogue177 was referring to.

I know the GM screen comes with an adventure, and it also nets you the actual screen which is pretty nice as well. Also, the squadron rules will help your ace from turning into a crispy critter immediately upon contact with the enemy. (Those starfighters are pretty fragile).

Of course, if you are a fan of free stuff (and who isn't?) this page has quite a bit of officially released and fan created/converted adventures. Thanks @LegendsoftheGalaxy !

Edited by oneeyedmatt87
6 hours ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

Yes, it's very much in the same vein as the EOTE beginner game.

However, there is a followup adventure Operation Shadowpoint (which you can find here . Under the "Player Resources" tab) It gives a handful of short adventure seeds about defending a rebel base (the one they took in the beginner game, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to adapt it to a generic rebel base.) This may have been what @RLogue177 was referring to.

I know the GM screen comes with an adventure, and it also nets you the actual screen which is pretty nice as well. Also, the squadron rules will help your ace from turning into a crispy critter immediately upon contact with the enemy. (Those starfighters are pretty fragile).

Of course, if you are a fan of free stuff (and who isn't?) this page has quite a bit of officially released and fan created/converted adventures. Thanks @LegendsoftheGalaxy !

Awesome, thanks for all the advice and resources. Operation Shadowpoint definitely intrigues me.

So an Ithorian Spy, Sullustan Ace with an accompanying astromech droid?

As I recall the AoR Beginner Set is about infiltrating and taking over a secret Imperial Outpost intended to spy on rival moffs among other things.

Have you read the Rebel Break out adventure that converts the adventure from the back of the WEG Star Wars book?

Calling in on a former ally the pair find themselves playing child minder to a group of rookie recruits unaware of the pair's identity as official rebels the pair discover not all of the recruits are on the level with the imperials aware of their friends attempt to recruit locals into a new rebel cell.

The first you discover this is upon arrival at a disused former mining facility that's fallen into so much disrepair its basically hiding a serviceable hangar and limited facilities if you want to sleep with an overgrown and practically crumbling ruin with an underground hangar whose only security is that it has none and its takes some effort just to get inside!

Its only once inside you pick up a message from said friend warning you the imperials are coming and he/she is trying to lead a group away from them.

However as said a couple of the recruits are Imperial Sympathisers who upon realising you are going to be evacuating everyone (in the adventure I believe they had Y-Wings) aboard a Ghtroc Freighter they attempt to take everyone hostage in an attempt to delay the escape for the Imperials to arrive.

Even if you subdue them and take off a pair of TIEs are inbound followed by a TIE Bomber intent on demolishing the base with them inside.

If you like you could also track your friend and intercept them so you can pick them up and then escape off world unless you'd rather have a campaign set on that world ala Star Wars Rebels...

Does your spy have a nemesis yet?

Maybe the Ace recognises one or more of the recruits how would they react if a family member is one of them (and no I don't mean Imperial Sympathiser!)

Have they given you any background on their characters that might be useful in this situation?

2 hours ago, copperbell said:

So an Ithorian Spy, Sullustan Ace with an accompanying astromech droid?

As I recall the AoR Beginner Set is about infiltrating and taking over a secret Imperial Outpost intended to spy on rival moffs among other things.

Have you read the Rebel Break out adventure that converts the adventure from the back of the WEG Star Wars book?

Calling in on a former ally the pair find themselves playing child minder to a group of rookie recruits unaware of the pair's identity as official rebels the pair discover not all of the recruits are on the level with the imperials aware of their friends attempt to recruit locals into a new rebel cell.

The first you discover this is upon arrival at a disused former mining facility that's fallen into so much disrepair its basically hiding a serviceable hangar and limited facilities if you want to sleep with an overgrown and practically crumbling ruin with an underground hangar whose only security is that it has none and its takes some effort just to get inside!

Its only once inside you pick up a message from said friend warning you the imperials are coming and he/she is trying to lead a group away from them.

However as said a couple of the recruits are Imperial Sympathisers who upon realising you are going to be evacuating everyone (in the adventure I believe they had Y-Wings) aboard a Ghtroc Freighter they attempt to take everyone hostage in an attempt to delay the escape for the Imperials to arrive.

Even if you subdue them and take off a pair of TIEs are inbound followed by a TIE Bomber intent on demolishing the base with them inside.

If you like you could also track your friend and intercept them so you can pick them up and then escape off world unless you'd rather have a campaign set on that world ala Star Wars Rebels...

Does your spy have a nemesis yet?

Maybe the Ace recognises one or more of the recruits how would they react if a family member is one of them (and no I don't mean Imperial Sympathiser!)

Have they given you any background on their characters that might be useful in this situation?

That's a lot of content to consider. I'll be sure to look into the adventure!

Backgrounds haven't really been developed yet. The sullustan ace is a former slave from the Kessel mines and has sworn to return to the mines to rescue the other slaves, (Rescue Quest) but besides that I don't have a lot of information.

Maybe they're recruiting help and the means for an attempt at infiltrating a Kessel convoy hoping to liberate some of the prisoners and smuggle them out during the confusion sort of like Solo except diverting attention FAR AWAY from themselves? 🙄

Could always be looking for a slicer to help prepare for a potential rescue mission maybe?

Edited by copperbell