Will the unrevealed hero be a jack of all trades?

By NukeMaster, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Currently the revealed heroes have a default value of 2 for each attribute with an additional 4 points disbursed in 2 or 3 skills. Each hero has a 4 in at least one attribute and each attribute has at least 1 hero that has a 4 in that skill.

It would make sense to make the last hero have 3 for every attribute and be the jack of all trades.

Have we seen anything about her besides the sculpt? Do we know who she is? Would it make sense character wise for her to be a jack of all trades?

Is it Beravor? I vaguely remember her name being dropped, but I don't think we've seen her character sheet (do we have an official term for those yet?). Her character fits the Jack-of-all-trades, which is what she was in the LotR LCG, as well.

1 hour ago, Wandalf the Gizzard said:

Is it Beravor? I vaguely remember her name being dropped, but I don't think we've seen her character sheet (do we have an official term for those yet?). Her character fits the Jack-of-all-trades, which is what she was in the LotR LCG, as well.

I'm not familiar with any of the FFG original characters. After googling Beravor, I would agree that it is most likely her especially if she is a Jack-of-all-trades. Thanks for your reply.

It is definitely Beravor, but no we have not seen her character sheet/card. She is just in images of the app.

The card was kind of blurred but from yesterday's Dev interview it looks like her stats are all 3s.