Forged in Battle's Environmental options VS. "Endless Vigil", "Savage Spirits", and "Stay on Target"

By Whiz Canmaj, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I'm looking for supplements that give suggestions for environmental spends for dice rolls. I've been told that "Forged in Battle" has options for cities, wilderness, and space. I bought "Endless Vigil" and see that it has suggestions for city environments as well. Are these similar between the two books? Also, are the ones in "Savage Spirits" and "Stay on Target" similar to the ones in "Forged in Battle"?

Pretty much every specialization-focused book has tables like that, depending on the specialization. Savage Spirits has tables for wilderness, as does Enter the Unknown . I don't remember if Stay on Target 's tables are environmental, or if they're related to using threats and advantages in vehicle combat.

EDIT: Wait, I remember at least one table. It's about spending threats and advantages when flying in dangerous terrain, such as a pitched capital ship battle or in a dense asteroid field.

Edited by CaptainRaspberry

Forged in Battle includes charts for combat in various environments. Endless Vigil and Savage Spirits covers other skill checks in those environments, not specifically combat related. Stay on Target includes charts for vehicle combat in various environments.

I own all these books but would love the tables in one document.

12 hours ago, MrTInce said:

I own all these books but would love the tables in one document.

Do it yourself. With a smartphone it's easy to take a picture of each table, transfer it to your computer and make a pdf file with all the table sin a single document. You own these book so why are asking for someone else do somtehing youcan do easily ?

Good point.