[DH1] Questions from Tattered Fates

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy

It's been a while since I posted one of these, but I am still continuing my readthrough of all my DH1 books. In turn I am still compiling questions and the ffg dev I had been speaking to is still willing to answer them.

Tattered Fates:

1. Is the Toughness Reduction of the Steel Clock, while it's invulnerable, permanent or temprorary noted in "Out of Time"? -------------- > I’d say the latter.

2. Will a person with the blood of Haarlock take the termporary toughness reduction? ---------- > It doesn’t list any restrictions, so I’d say they are treated like anyone else.

3. Is it the 9th or 10th hour that kicks in the possessed knife's effect? -------------- > 9th

4. Is Heron Mask's Resistance (Psychic) supposed to be "(Psychic Powers)" or is it somehow expanded? ------------- > The former.

5. Seems like either Vulpa's hand canon doesn't have enough pen or Grist's hand canon isn't doing enough damage based on their respective special ammo, opinions? ------------- > I’d use the profiles for those ammo types when firing the weapon with those ammo types.

6. Bliss is stated to have "Secret Signs (Occult)" however, there is no skill in the rules known as Secret Signs. Replacement? ------------ > No, this is just to say they are able to make and understand clandestine/furtive/disguised markings of an occult nature that others can also pick up on. It’s more for the GM to use than anything else.

7. Bliss also has Resistance (Psychic) as Heron Mask does, so same question as #4. ------------ > Same answer.

8. Concerning Protean Form. Is it 20 wounds inflicted in a round not going past Toughness Bonus? 20 Wounds in a single attack in a round past Toughness? 20 Wounds overall past Toughness in a round? ----------------- > 20 wounds that the being would suffer. So the last one if I read it right.

9. Concerning getting access to the Elite Campaign Package if you're a new character in a campaign, do you still need to spend XP to get access to the Package or are you automatically given access? ----------- > The latter.

10. If you have to spend to get access what is the cost required for the Haarlock Legacy package? --------------- > N/A

I've worked through Damned cities and am working on Dead Stars. About halfway through Dead Stars I'll send in some more questions from tattered fates and at the end of Dead Stars I'll send in my Damned Cities questions. Afterwards I'll work on Radical's Handbook.

Kinda off topic, but since you are back doing these, will you be working your way through all the game lines? Because there is a whole host of questions I have for Black Crusade, starting with the rules for unnatural characteristics.

4 hours ago, ViperMagnum357 said:

since you are back doing these

I never stopped doing these, I had to slow my pace with other things in my life.

4 hours ago, ViperMagnum357 said:

will you be working your way through all the game lines? Because there is a whole host of questions I have for Black Crusade, starting with the rules for unnatural characteristics.

I'd like to, but that is feasibly years down the line lol. Black Crusade is feasibly the last line I'd work through as I'm primarily focused on the Calixis Sector and immediately surrounding areas though.

thanks for keep plugging away at these

On 4/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, Angel of Death said:

thanks for keep plugging away at these

If work gave me the time over lunch I would, but I have other projects to plonk away at too.

This is still always on my plate but I can't devote as much as I'd like to it.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, ThenDoctor said:

If work gave me the time over lunch I would, but I have other projects to plonk away at too.

This is still always on my plate but I can't devote as much as I'd like to it.

that okay you still are using some of that free time, Gods what is that, to keep at it